Victoria's Secret Secret Crush

Filtered by age: 25-29
Victoria's Secret Secret Crush

3.7

on 4/5/2014 8:18:00 PM

My boyfriend fell inlove with me even more when I had this scent. He loves VS secret crush. We are 8 years already in our relationship. I'm so sad that this has to discontinue. I saw one of the big discounts store that they have VS Secret Crush. So, I bought one. When I sprayed, we reminisce the moment when he fell in love with me. But when I come back after 2 days, all VS Secret Crush were already SOLD!!!!!!! :( if I knew that I will run out of stocks, I wish I bought all of the VS Secret Crush!

on 7/19/2011 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This has been my most favorite VS fragrance ever ! I love how fresh and pretty it smells. It's too bad that it's been discontinued, however, you can still find them on ebay. This about the only product that I wish they would bring back one day. The peony and peach stands out a lot on this, and this is also wearable even on the hottest weather. Doesn't have that overwhelming smell to it at all.

on 8/22/2009 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

i reviewed this under my old screen name years ago and i still miss this fragrance.. i am so disgusted that they do not sell it that i gave up on Victoria secret and go to bath and body works now.
this was amazing! it reminds me of summer 2005, a life changing summer but this scent was so.. wonderful. i know i sound crazy right now ;) but this scent is soft, flirty, fresh, girly, pretty.. i have been looking for a bottle of it for some time now.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am SO disappointed that Victoria;s Secret discontinued this one! This scent was BY far my favorite body splash from their line. I got compliments all the time when I would wear it. Its a very pretty girly scent which is perfect for daytime, and the summer. Im so sad! haha

On me it smells kind of bubblegummy, but still nice and sweet. There's just this tangy quality to the dry down and it fades so fast but hey, I'm the type who loves spraying myself every so often. lol i can't quite put my finger on the notes though, peaches maybe?

on 8/1/2007 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very pretty and flirty scent. Someone on here said that VS scents are ambiuous. I think that's the best part of them. This one is fruity, but not so tart. Pretty color, a light peachy pink in the packaging. This scent is pretty and unobtrusive.

on 5/21/2006 3:42:00 PM

Purchased this fragrance because girlfriends were saying how boys liked the way it made their skin taste. The smell was a bit too over ripe fruit for me and I couldn't find anyone willing to let me know if it tasted good on me, so this fragrance was shelved and later relegated to a room perfume.

on 3/28/2006 12:04:00 PM

I love this!! It's probably my fave VS scent--not too heavy, very feminine, not too food-y or candy-like. Doesn't last very long, even if you layer the products, so I carry the body spray with me.

on 2/4/2005 4:44:00 PM

I really like this scent a lot. It has a sweet scent that is just soo awesome. Its not too overpowering and I have received many compliments when I wore it.

Ooooh, I didn't like this one at all. It smelled weird to me (and on me). The reviewer who said it smelled like melons and honeysuckle was right on the money! That's exactly what it smelled like to me, and it isn't my favorite mixture. Love Spell is my favorite VS Garden scent, by far!

Popular Fragrances