Almay Bright Eyes Color Cream Shadow in Blue Light

No Image

4.1

on 11/24/2008 5:32:00 PM

It has good coloring, but be careful with the pressure on the tube, it can be a mess! It lasts all day and doesn't smudge.

on 3/6/2006 5:02:00 PM

This product far exceeded my expectations from a drugstore brand. This creme eyeshadow holds all day, doesn't smudge smear or fade! Amazing! It dries to a matte finish, though, I wish it were a bit shimmery. This is a million times better than Benefit creme eyeshadow! Too bad they are being discontinued!! I will stock up!! Huge raves on this item!!!!! What a find!!

I wasn't pleased with the packageing...it said you have 2 use the lid and poke it in order 4 da cream 2 come out...so i did. But it was more than i expected. The shadow kept pouring out and pouring out like it won't stop...I tired 2 use its all but its wat came out was jux 2 much...so I was forced to waste 1/4 of da little amount dey give you...so sad. Apart from dat...I guess da shadow was pretty good...I am asian and the blue make my eyes look pretty. Sigh...bad packaging though.

on 5/13/2004 2:49:00 AM

I am FFF (Stila 30 watts, GA LSF 6.5), brown eyes, dark hair.

after trying out champage shimmer & knowing thats its easy to apply, cheaper and lasts longer on my lids that mac paints, i decided to buy more.

I bought this when I was in one of those moods - meaning I was getting bored with my neutral look...which was dangerous!I tried this on my hand and it was more of a silver with a slight tinge of bluish - purple, I though what the heck...live life dangerously for once! So I bought the item, went home and went OMG what to do now??

This colour actually look greenish-blue not a hint of silver or a blue when I applied it on my eyelids.

At this point, I would say buy if you like pastal colours.This would look perfect for spring / summer. Do be careful not to use too much, cos it turned chalky when I attempted to apply more in the hopes I would get a blue on my eyelids.

Buy too if you like experimenting with your es. I was playing around with my es and found that when combined with a grey es at the corner of my eyes and a brown el smudged softly, I got a soft smokey eye look ( I was jumping with joy in the toilet since I couldnt do a smokey eye even to save my life!). Buy if also looking for a cream es that doesnt crase or melt.

Do not buy if looking for a true blue es. I would suggest u test it before buying. Do not buy if you are more into neutral looks - check out the champagne shimmer and golden gleam.

Just a word of caution, this es oozed out of this tube when I pierced the lid and whenever i open it. Doesnt happen for my champagne shimmer thought.

I wont be repurchasing just cos I dont think I will use this colour as much. continued >>

on 2/8/2004 3:47:00 PM

There is no cream shadow like Bright Eyes. These don't crease, fade, budge or flake all day. They last all day and LONG into the night. The packaging is slightly annoying because there's no applicator and the shadow can tend to ooze out of the tube, but the payoff is amazing - this shadow truly can't be beat. These are great as a shadow, a base or a wash.

Blue Light is a light to medium shade of shimmery steel blue. The grayish/silvery tinge is definitely there, so if you are looking for a baby blue shadow, this one is not for you.

Definitely a re-purchase for me! continued >>

on 8/20/2003 10:55:00 PM

i don't care for blue eyeshadow,but this one is so subtle and does seem to brighten up my eyes, and I'm over 40!Great with a tan, and perfect for day use. Just a sparing smudge on the upper lids and then a lined smudge on the outer corners of lower lids. Makes the whites of my eyes brighter and lighter continued >>

on 8/15/2003 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

beautiful blue/grey color. looks really dark coming out of the tube but when smudged around it gets really light and shimmery. the key to using this is to use it VERY sparingly, a little goes a LONG WAY! comes out a really pretty light grey when used lightly. awful packaging but nice product!