Estee Lauder Spotlight [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Estee Lauder Spotlight [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 40, Decyl Oleate, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, 7-Dehydrocholesterol, Isohexadecane, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Peg-40 Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Silica, Polysorbate 80, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

on 1/26/2011 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

For reference I am 49 yrs old. I have fine lines, moderate crows feet, some sun spots, uneven skin tone. You name it I've probably got that issue with my skin.

This is not a highlighter. It is not shimmer. It is not marketed that as a highlighter or a shimmer or a "glitter". Nothing wrong with glitter but at my age I need to keep it off my face. In fact I need to be careful with placement of shimmer as well.

This product is called a tone perfector. It does do it's job. It's very subtle. It's to be applied AFTER moisturizer but BEFORE foundation. However, some people (including me) will sometimes mix it with the moisturizer and wear it that way, or mix it with foundation and wear it that way.

It is fragranced, I don't have a problem with the fragrance as far as no irritation and fragrance that is found in most dept store or high end makeup doesn't bother me but it does bother some.

Ths comes out of the tube as a lotion consistency and is light cream in color. That is until you smooth it out onto your skin that is when you get "glow". Not highlighter, not shimmer (that we've become used to using) and definately not glitter. But a pearly glow. Before you spread it out thinly (use this thinly it's not moisturizer it's a perfector) it will have an interesting reddish pink halo like shimmer but once it is spread thinly, very thinly, you are going to glow.

This is the product I have been searching for and could never find. Other products marketed as highlighters are far too shimmer and glitter.

This will more than likely *not* give dramatic effects to anyone with younger skin. I don't care how much you damaged your skin if you are under 40 you don't have mature skin. You just don't. Be happy you don't because unless you are 6 feet under you will eventually. Trust me I thought it would never happen to me.

Love this product for my mature skin. Aging isn't so much as the fine lines, crows feet, sun spots...etc. It's looking tired all the time. It's the loss of elasticity in the skin that makes you look very tired. This product made me not only look fresh but when I looked in the mirror I actually felt pretty darn good. I paid 27.00 for this product and yes I will repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

To get the glow I need without highlighting any fine lines on my face or looking too 'made up'; I use this product on my cheeks and on my brow bone; and a bit on my neck. This produt gives a soft radiant glow if used modestly. I love it!