Estee Lauder Spotlight [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Estee Lauder Spotlight [DISCONTINUED]

2.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 40, Decyl Oleate, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, 7-Dehydrocholesterol, Isohexadecane, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Peg-40 Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Silica, Polysorbate 80, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

on 7/19/2011 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

While I was looking around for skin illuminators...this was the one recommended by the store I was at so I gave it a go...the lady there applied a whole lot of the product on my face and in the store lighting, I thot I looked lyk a diva! I got home and STILL looked gorgeous with a lovely dewy look, skin felt soft and smooth, not sticky and I was pretty sure I would go back there in a few days to splurge! Well, as luck would have it, i actually broke out with just a sample! Got bumpy all over my cheeks and forehead and even then, thought...c'mooon...its estee lauder...can't be the product, it must be ME! So i ended up waiting for a week for my skin to clear with my usual regime and once my skin settled, i went back to an EL counter and tried it on without a brush this tym...jus using my (?clean) fingers. I realised its PINK which is fine...but I needed a lot of product to get that dewy look! My skin tone is a MAC NC 43-44 so that bottle wouldn't last me more than a month of regular usage where it actually shows on me! i DID love the pearlescent finish of my skin. But guess what. The cheek I used it on got bumpy all over again. Guess I won't be buying this product after all.

on 4/21/2011 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Gorgeous product gives you a glow without any shimmer,love it.I use it alone over my moisturizer or mix it with my foundation and it gives me a flawless glowing face.

on 1/22/2005 6:40:00 PM

I originally bought this product because the SA told me it would give me a nice rosy glow to my skin. I never used the product long enough to find out, because I soon started having rashes and red bumps as soon as I used. In addition, instead of giving me a rosy glow, all I had was wierd pink sparkles on my face instead of blending in, even after I put my mosturizer and makeup. The product is simply too pink to be used effectively as a highlighter, and the sparkles emphasize any skin flaws rather than even it out. Overall, I would say this was waste of money.

on 10/8/2003 5:04:00 AM

it will give a subtle glow under loose powder and 2-way cake. although it feels oily on application it does not aggravate my blemishes, on the whole my skin condition gets better when i am using it, as in the blemishes will dry up faster and i don't get new ones. some ppl don't like it but i know i do =)

on 2/15/2002 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think EL's light reflective products just don't work as good as Prescriptives' or Mac's. Always seems to make my face look greasy more than radiant.