Estee Lauder Spotlight [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Estee Lauder Spotlight [DISCONTINUED]

3.5

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 40, Decyl Oleate, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, 7-Dehydrocholesterol, Isohexadecane, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Peg-40 Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Silica, Polysorbate 80, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

I have been using Spotlight for years and years....I'm SO disappointed to find out that this product has been discontinued!! I'm even more upset finding out long after that it is no longer. Nothing would of stopped me from buying as many as I could for the future. Very disappointed in ALL of the Estee Lauder ladies at Younkers in Jackson MI for not passing this information along. I have a contact card with them and I can get calls left and right when there is a promotion going on but not when one of my favorite beauty products of all time is nearing its demise. I even called last week to ask them about it and they said they've NEVER received information from Estee Lauder that its been discontinued and they will be receiving more on there next truck. This was MY must in my makeup bag. :(

on 5/20/2011 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Spotlight is classified as a skin care product and claims to reduce uneven skin tone while producing a healthy radiance. Since Im new to the product I cant yet comment on improved skin tone but what I can tell you is that Spotlight makes my skin look and feel amazing. It gives the skin a very slight pearlescent sheen which is dewy and natural looking. My dry, sensitive skin loves this especially after a long Canadian winter, but I'm not sure how well this would do on oily skin as it definitely adds a slight shine/radiance to your complexion. Ive been wearing it as a primer, under my foundation, but you can also use it alone, on top of your moisturizer. The Estee Lauder website even recommends mixing it with your moisturizer which I have yet to try. This one is a keeper!

on 10/4/2008 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

My skin has a rosy tone and if I use only this product, my face looks too pink. But is I use it under foundation or if I mix it with the foundation my face gets a nice healthy glow. I also use it under my eyes because the pink glow that looks unnatural on my face manages to lighten the dark circles under my eyes.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I enjoy this product because it gives your skin a nice healthy glow. Instantly! Put it over your moisturizer, under your foundation (or just on it's own). It's full of protective anti-oxidants (including Vitamins C, E and natural botanicals) which even out skin tone, fight discolorations and fight free radicals. Definitely a nice pick me up for your skin.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

'Spotlight Skin Tone Perfector" by Estee Lauder is a makeup dream:) It's to be used as a base or can be mixed with your foundation to even out skin tone. I most often use by itself, after regular moisturizing, let it dry and sometimes, add a bit of blush or bronzer. It's not greasy and a little goes a long way. It makes my skin 'glow' even when I feel particularly tired, etc. It's about $32, in a tube so you can control the amount and has a tiny bit of illuminating quality so your face is 'highlighted' in a natural-looking way. I always dab a bit on my forehead, nose & chin too= overall 'natural' effect. I'm really happy that it gives me no acne reactions or oil as I'm prone to both with certain products, even though I'm 44;( I will continue to use this product & recommended it to a friend who has become a 'convert' too!

on 2/16/2007 8:42:00 AM

This is a weird product & im not too sure how i ended up buying it. It gave my skin a funny blue-ish sheen & made my skin look ruddy & magnified any blemishes. It felt to thick to put foundation on over & i dont really get the point of the product.It was expensive & not worth the money.

I really love spotlight. it makes such a difference if i wear it under my foundation and when i dont. gives my skin a sexy glow, that lasts! ive tried origins halo glow and the glow disappeared after 5 mins but this lasts ages. it makes my face really smooth too. I apply foundation and this makes it look more smooth, even and glowy. some people complain about the pink/purple glow...but its only subtle...with foundation on u cant see the colour just the glow anyway. if i dont use this under my foundation, it tends to look more cakey and heavy than without. U can also dab this on cheek bones but I have benefit highbeam for that. This is also especially good for Double wear foundation. DW is quite thick and heavy but if u mix a little bit of this in with it, it'll still give u the same good coverage but will look a lot fresher and 'glowy'. The SA at my local EL counter always has perfect glowy skin and I was always sure she just had a TM on, cus she never ever looks like she has a full face of makeup (unlike most other EL SA's!!) and when i asked her she said it was actually DW mixed with spotlight.

Thank god I didn't actually purchase this at the store. A lady I babysit for has tons of expensive brand name makeup and estee lauder happens to be one of them. Anyways, she told me take anything I wanted since she was getting rid of a lot of this stuff and I happened to pick ths up. I tried it twice. Never again!! It broke me out in little bumps on my cheeks! Right off the bat I knew it had to be this stuff since I haven't introduced any new products to my face except for spotlight. Plus, once I stopped using it all those little acne bumps cleared up.

on 9/24/2004 8:15:00 AM

I really like this product and I'm now on my third bottle. A little goes a long way because I only use it to highligt my cheekbones and eyes. It is slightly pink but it suits my skintone well.

on 11/23/2003 6:38:00 PM

this gives me a nice glow under my foundation.and if i want to wear it alone it's a nice fresh glow.it works ethier way.

ashley =)