Estee Lauder Spotlight [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Estee Lauder Spotlight [DISCONTINUED]

1.5

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 40, Decyl Oleate, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, 7-Dehydrocholesterol, Isohexadecane, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Peg-40 Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Silica, Polysorbate 80, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

on 3/4/2012 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Spotlight is a pink pearlized cream that is designed to illuminate and perfect the skin. It can be applied under or mixed with foundation, tapped lightly on high planes of the face after foundation application for a subtle highlight.

For some reason, my knowledge of color theory went straight out the window when I used this under my makeup. Redness + pinkish pigments and a unidentified ingredient = Samantha from Sex And The City after her chemical peel. Have you seen that? Not a good look. I also found it to be grabby. MAC's Strobe Cream (a similar product) is much more smooth.

If you have redness, or you are allergic to this product, try mixing a dot of Advanced Night Repair with your liquid foundation. It's lovely...this concoction makes even Double Wear look natural.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This was another product I WANTED to like, but just couldn't! I love the scent and the bottle! Besides that I don't like it. It seem to highlight my freckles YUCK! it made pink rings form around clusters of them. It also made blemishes appear RED! I tried it under my foundation and it completley fades after some minutes. Did not help even my skin tone