Estee Lauder Spotlight [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Estee Lauder Spotlight [DISCONTINUED]

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 40, Decyl Oleate, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, 7-Dehydrocholesterol, Isohexadecane, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Peg-40 Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Silica, Polysorbate 80, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

on 10/18/2010 6:01:00 PM

What a beautiful product

I mix it in with my Double Wear every day. It makes it apply more smoothly and really does give an 'airbrushed', luminous finish.
Cant speak for its tone improving abilities though. If it were to do anything I dont see how applying it over moisturiser as directed would do it...Id apply it before.

This wont give you what you want if you apply it over your foundation.

I dont think Id buy it again because in Australia, its $72! If I had the money when I run out though...I probably will!

on 5/29/2008 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product will make your skin look absolutely beautiful, it diminishes fine lines and in my opinion gives you that perfect supermodel glow. BUT - and its a big but - its just not suitable for my oily skin. I used to be acne prone but hadnt had a break out for about 18mnths. After i used this however, i got whiteheads all over my face. I'm really dissapointed, not in the product but just the fact that i can't wear it. If you have the type of skin that never reacts to products then you're very lucky that you can use this.

on 10/24/2003 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It adds a really soft shimmer to your face but I didn't like the smell or finish. Also the cap got gooey very fast.

on 3/27/2003 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like to mix this with my foundation and make it a little more glow-y and less heavy. I hope it is also helping my skin at the same time, but I'll never know. I would not buy it again though just because of the cost. If it was cheaper I would consider it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Spotlight really does change the way your face reflects light. I love to use it underneath loose powder in the summer when I have a little tan. Its not a miracle product that will change your skin's appearance.