Estee Lauder Spotlight [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Estee Lauder Spotlight [DISCONTINUED]

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 40, Decyl Oleate, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, 7-Dehydrocholesterol, Isohexadecane, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Peg-40 Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Silica, Polysorbate 80, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

on 3/11/2013 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! Perfectly named....I sometimes use after I put on my foundation and tap it around the outer eye area which opens up my eyes. I also tap a little over my upper lip line - looks great! Also mix with my heavier foundations which gives a nice glow. I'll probably have to always have this in my makeup arsenal...too multi-purpose to do without.

on 8/15/2011 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

EL Spotlight is a pale pink pearl-shimmer highlighter, not a treatment. It's comparable to MAC Strobe and Nars Illuminator in Copacabana, though more of a lotion texture and it's pinker than these other two. Great as an underbrow highlighter. You can also mix it with foundation.