Estee Lauder Spotlight [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Estee Lauder Spotlight [DISCONTINUED]

2.3

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 40, Decyl Oleate, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, 7-Dehydrocholesterol, Isohexadecane, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Peg-40 Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Silica, Polysorbate 80, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

on 2/21/2011 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I really like this product. It has a gorgeous glow when applied. I mix this with my foundation and then apply it on my face. I don't apply it all over because it does look weird on me when applied all over. I put it on the area's I want to highlight. By the way it smells gorgeous! I love it especially because I use a MAC foundation that doesn't really smell but this smells gorgeous. The only thing I don't like about this item is its 25! It will last a while because you only need to use a big.

As always, Estee Lauder does its best at packaging and publicity, it smells nice and everything but, unless you want a fake doll-looking face, aka Jodie Marsh, stay away from this one as it is way too pink and shimmery for face

Thank god I didn't actually purchase this at the store. A lady I babysit for has tons of expensive brand name makeup and estee lauder happens to be one of them. Anyways, she told me take anything I wanted since she was getting rid of a lot of this stuff and I happened to pick ths up. I tried it twice. Never again!! It broke me out in little bumps on my cheeks! Right off the bat I knew it had to be this stuff since I haven't introduced any new products to my face except for spotlight. Plus, once I stopped using it all those little acne bumps cleared up.

on 8/27/2004 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

OK - forget the 'skin tone perfector' thing. This product adds a nice glow if you use it sparingly on the right places. But I'm sure you can achieve the same effect by an ordinary (and much cheaper!) highlighter. People with wrinkles, blemishes or large pores should also stay away from this. I'm giving it two lippies because you can use it as a highlighter, but this product simply does not live up to its promises.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I recieved this as a GWP and hope to recieve it again! I have pink skin and this matches it just fine. It makes my face glow in the sunlight and works well with my moisturizer and foundation. It has a pleasant smell and didn't cause me to break out or anything. i didn't find it greasy either and it made my skin soft. I tried using it alone once and it was incredibly pink, it was scary. lol But with other products its ok. I wouldn't ever buy it though it doesn't do that much and its not worth the money. But its a nice gift.

on 10/24/2003 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It adds a really soft shimmer to your face but I didn't like the smell or finish. Also the cap got gooey very fast.

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

image