Pout Lip Gloss in Rock My World

No Image

4.7

on 4/26/2006 7:16:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I just got this lip gloss, and it is the stickiest I've owned to date (I don't own any MAC glosses or any Juicy Tubes)---it goes on a bit goopily. For this reason, I found it a bit hard to apply smoothly. Once it warmed up on my lips, it evened out more. The color is a clear, red-pink that leaves a lot of color on my moderately-pigmented lips. It has amazing staying power for a lip gloss---perhaps because it is so tacky, I don't rub my lips together! It has no obvious taste or smell, which I like, and it doesn't seem to have glitter, which I also like---I am getting tired of gritty lips! I "think" I like it, but I will have to wear it a few more days to know for sure.

I bought this one last week. It's a blush-y, rose-y colour on my semi-pigmented lips. It lasts all day without the need for re-application. It doesn't pool by my lipline and it doesn't leave that white line of residue either. Staying power is excellent. Even after eating and drinking there is definitely still enough colour there.
This gloss seems to plump my dry lip lines too, so my lips look a bit younger and smoother. No need to wear a balm underneath because these glosses are mositurising. They are not as shiny as Lancome's Juicy Tubes, which is great for me because I have plenty of Juicy Tubes for when I want the glassy look.
Will definitely repurchase this.....Pout glosses are my new favourite.

My other lip gloss HG! Much nicer than Juicy Tubes, and cuter packaging! Looks good with all skin tones too