Pout Lip Gloss in Rock My World

No Image

4.3

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

Im totally addicted to POUT lip glosses. Theyre so silky & conditioning to lips. The colour is sheer and lasts a good few hours. The packaging is so cute I cant rave about these products enough. Everything is a must-own.

ROCK MY WORLD is a sheer red. If you dont usually wear red, this is the perfect shade to ease you in!! The red is calmer and is not a in your face jewel tone.

on 6/3/2004 7:19:00 PM

Don't be fooled by this lovely shade. It looks like a nice, cool-toned medium pink with no shimmer but it's almost clear when you apply it! It's your typical run-of-the-mill gloss so for AUD30 you can find much better. Lasting power is very average. No interesting flavour or smell. It's nice but just nothing to rave about.

on 8/13/2003 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is my second tube lip gloss purchased from Pout and this one is just as fabulous as my first. The picture for Rock My World at Sephora is very accurate for the color. It's described as a sheer raspberry pink. Raspberry might be a little dark for the description. It's a very nice medium pink gloss with no shimmer. Like my other gloss from Pout this is very sticky and I like that for staying power. This color looks great alone and on top of lipsticks. Another winner from one of my new favorite cosmetic companies - Pout. *****