Make Up For Ever Pearly Transparent Lip Gloss

No Image

3.2

on 2/28/2005 2:13:00 AM

I love this gloss!! I never liked just wearing clear gloss, to me.. it just does nothing! I guess it's maybe because I just don't have the rosy full lips...!!
However, this transparent gloss is great. The texture is good and I like the tints.
I don't mind the glitters in this gloss (I usually don't like glitters except frosty eyeshadows), but it could be a bit finer (just for my own liking... it is a good gloss)!!

Got this last year before Christmas, I SO WANTED this adorable little set of 5 glosses that I bought it but it was a bad mistake. These glosses didn't reached my expectations at all. I would say it's very pricey for a below average lip glosses set.

First of all, these glosses are really small. I mean, REALLY small! Although the packaging is cute, it still looks like GWP-sized packaging.

I don't appreciate the cloying fruity/banana scent. Yuck. Not pleasant at all.

Most of all, the texture is quite thick and stickier than most lip glosses.

continued >>

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I got this in the #5...which is orange/gold glitter. Quite pretty in the tube, quite bare of the lips (I have very pigmented lips). It gives a nice shimmer without gritty glitter. It is somewhat thick, but it is not very heavy. It feels good on the lips...just a nice shimmer gloss (but I don't think it's worth the 17 bucks!) All in all, it was a nice buy because orange lipglosses are hard to find! The fruity scent is also a plus. I do need to experiement with this to show it off a bit better. To be continued ;)

on 12/23/2003 9:34:00 PM

This was the biggest dissapointment ever... This stuff should be sold at Bonnie Bell prices and marketed the same way...almost zero color with annoyingly flat glitter and a texture like vaseline intensive care..awful....green-teaish taste gets nauseating after awhile and wears right off..what happened?

on 9/5/2003 1:21:00 PM

I got a sample sized one in #4. It is a peachy coral nude color, gives just a hint of color and although there seems to be glitter in the tube, it shows up just sheer shine on the lips. Not too sticky either. Will probably buy a full size when this is done.

Popular Lip Glosses