Kanebo Transmatte Compact

No Image

4.7

on 11/28/2007 6:39:00 AM

This is a great powder foundation, ok as a touch up powder. When used as a powder foundation, with LM setting powder and LM oil free foundation primer it gives a flawless glowy complexion, without looking cakey and it lasts all day. Touch ups with this when it is used as a foundation works fantastic. Over other foundation products it really sucks since it "soaks up" the products you've applied before.

on 12/27/2005 1:04:00 PM

This powder is not as well known as its "bigger sister", the Kanebo Total Finish. But it deserves a review as well. This is lighter and drier, lovely as a "touch-up powder" for the T-zone or, on hot days or on days when you do not need so much coverage, as a powder foundation (but do moisturize well before you apply it). The colors are gorgeous and I am sure this will always belong to my all time cosmetic favorites. SPF 15, just as with the Total Finish.

on 11/28/2005 2:09:00 PM

This is my everyday powder. Trust the japanese for powdery things , and as far as I'm concerned, this is one of the best. Lovely shades too.

on 10/21/2004 5:28:00 PM

When you first decide to buy Kanebo Transmatte Compact, you need to spend a little extra as you have to buy the case as well as the powder itself but it's worth it!
The best compact powder I have ever used. It blends in, it looks natural, it's wonderful. You ought to try it!
(The shade I purchased was TC110, the lightest, I believe)

on 7/4/2004 12:45:00 PM

This is a great product for my skin. It keeps away the shine for hours, and protects my make-up from my oily skin when applied regularly. I bought it in the colour "sand" which blends perfectly with my warm skin tone PPP/LLL. Used w/o any other make-up it evens out my skin. It feels light on my skin, and has not caused me to break out. Jippi!

This is a powder foundation, with more of a long-lasting matte finish. Gives great coverage, but the lightest shade, TC 110 Rose was a tad too dark for my skin tone. I will use it in the summer, but in the winter months I think it will be too dark. For that reason alone, would not repurchase at this time.