Helena Rubinstein Force C Premium Super Anti-Fatigue Eye Care

No Image

on 1/22/2008 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I tried this on the recommendation of the SA at Sephora in Paris. I explained my eye area problems: dark circles, fine lines, tired-looking and somewhat puffy.
On first application of the eye gel, I actually did notice an improvement. This is unheard of in all the times I've tried eye creams. I was very impressed. The lines were smoothed, the area looked refreshed and depuffed, and brightened up. Concealer went on like a dream.
I do believe the effect to be short term, as by the end of the afternoon things were back to how they started, but this doesn't surprise me. It would take a lot more use of this gel-cream for me to comment on its long term effects.
I have two problems with this eye cream: the pot, although small, is a large quantity of product for an eye cream. It claims to have a "shelf life" of 6 months, but applying a pea-sized amount twice daily would be sure to leave a lot of unused product by the end of the 6 month period. A tube would be perhaps better, and avoid the dunking fingers issue too. Secondly, at times of dry skin around the eyes, it is not quite moisturizing enough.

on 10/17/2007 8:18:00 AM

This is a fabulous eye gel! After getting millia from my last eye cream, I was a bit dubious about trying another new eye product, especially one I hadn't heard that much about (no Helena Rubinstein in AU, but i got mine on strawberrynet) but was persuaded to by my mum who has been using Helena Rubinstein all her life.
I think this gel is largely underrated on MUA boards: while its no miracle worker, I have found it to reduce puffiness, treat dark circles and tighten my under eye area: and it feels really refreshing first thing in the morning. The best thing about this gel is that it feels gentle yet effective.

The packaging is very attractive, I love the orange jar!
In consideration of how happy I am with this product I find the price to be very reasonable: while its not cheap (mine ended up being around $50 AU from memory) it looks set to last a while, and I'm happy to have found an eye gel that I can FINALLY see some result from. I will definitely re-purchase.

on 3/4/2007 7:50:00 AM

This is loved in Norway, every magazine recommends it. The area around my eyes is supersensitive and it reacts very quickly if it`s something it doesn`t like. Didn`t notice any bad effects when I used this, but because of the price I switched to Decleor instead. An okay eye-cream..nothing special about it though.

on 10/18/2004 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tried a sample, so can't comment on price and package. Loved it, really. My eyes really look more refreshed and concealer stays on all day. I absolutely looked more awake with this cream!

on 8/18/2004 7:22:00 AM

Cause I don't have any problems on my eye area (I'm only 23) so I can't notice much different from this eye gel, but this one makes my eye area looks more healthier, more firm, that's all.

And it doesn't irritate me, that's the good point.

on 6/17/2004 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a pretty good product. I got to try it as a sample, and liked it enough to go out and buy it retail size. The gel is very cool and refreshing, and my dark circles seems a tad lighter (my imagination??) But what I like about it is that it complements by Becca compact concealer very well. It makes it so easy for me to blend concealer under my eyes, and makes a very good base for it to stay. The price is alittle expensive, may buy again.

on 5/29/2004 1:53:00 PM

Light gel and enough moisturzing. Good for summer. Might not be heavy-duty enough for winter.

on 8/12/2003 3:05:00 PM

One of the best products I've used to treat undereye dark circles. The texture is somewhat sticky, though. Drier skins might not find this hydrating enough.