Bobbi Brown Style File, NM exclusive

No Image

on 3/7/2004 7:57:00 PM

This Spring 04 Style File is one of the prettiest looks on me. The blush is soft and natural.The lipcolor and gloss are fresh. I will use everything in this kit which isn't always the case with Bobbi Brown. The case is wonderful and now it's holding six blushes (ok, I love blush) from other lines. I could do this because I took both inserts out. They recommend using Bone and Buttercream eyeshadow but I think White and Buttercream look better.

on 10/6/2003 2:24:00 PM

I just received my new Fall 2003 Neiman Marcus Style File and am very happy with it. I am in LOVE with the Nude lipgloss and Pink Quartz lip shimmer. They make an awesome combination and I know I will be using these two shades a lot this winter. The eye shadows, Malted and Espresso are great for a natural daytime look. I use malted on my lids and crease and Espresso as a liner smudged. Sandstone blush is a very natural color, not too dark or bright. I also like the case that the items come in since it will be perfect for traveling. For $85 this is a great value. I highly recommend it if you can still find it at your local Neiman Marcus.

This was my first purchase ever of Bobbi Brown cosmetics and I certainly wasn't disappointed!!! This set is an excellent value considering if you purchased the two eye shadows, one blush, one lip stick and one gloss it would be $92, and you get all of this for $85 PLUS it comes in a beautiful leather box. The box is now my travel case for cosmetics. Definitely a bonus! The colors are really excellent for my everyday use. Malted (tan) and Espresso (brown) eyeshaows apply and stay on for the day. The Sandstone blush is very light and natural. My favorite item is the lipgloss. It continues to shine even after a couple cans of pop, very natural color. Would highly recommend this set. Bought one for my sister and friend because they both loved how my make up looked after using this.

This is a great value and kit avaliable exclusively at NM now. It is a leather box that contains a blush/eye shadow(sandstone), another eyeshadow (malted, a powder eyeliner, a lipstick(pink quartz shimmer) and lipgloss(nude). These are all new colors and the kit also contains a leather make up pouch for your purse. The eye colors are nice and neutral and the lipcolors are GORGEOUS!!!! a 200 dollar value for 85...run run run!