MAC Style

4.6

on 11/5/2017 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It’s a nice orange color, suitable for pale skin and gives a glow to cheeks without glitter. Only problem is that it hardens over time? Because it becomes more and more difficult to pick up the blush for me and eventually I had to kind of scrap the surface off with a stiff brush (from Bourjois blushes) in order to actually get it show up on my face (nc15-20). It is a nice color indeed but I feel like there could be a dupe just anywhere with softer texture. Will not repurchase

on 5/8/2017 4:03:00 AM

Such a wonderfull product! It was recommended to me by a mac sales person. I would normally never go for this shade, because i would think it is too orange for me.
I am so glad i bought it. You can not make mistakes with it, because it is so natural, and it gives you a nice glow. I feel like it does a job of a blush, bronzer and illuminator at the same time. As some other reviewers pointed out, it gives you a healthy, slighly sun kissed look.

on 12/16/2015 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a nice blush, it's a light coral with orange undertones with very good staying power. Even though it's a frost, it's not really shimmery or sparkly. There is some shimmer but it hardly transfers to the face and nor does it give that glow factor like margin. Even though it's nice, it doesn't have the wow factor so I wouldn't buy it again. I can easily dupe this at the drugstore. I think I'll go for NARS orgasm next.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My favourite blush ever.It gives a nice,subtil glow with a hint of color.No matter how messy I apply it in the morning it is still looking amazing.I hate when blushes are really noticable,because it reminds me of clowns or dolls.This blush won't do that.It's looking really natural and it's buildable for night.Please note that I have olive/medium tone skin,so it might look different on other skintones.I sometimes swatch it with my finger and mix it with clear lipgloss and put it on my lips,looks amazing as well.It also complements tanned skin beautifuly.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Yaaaas! Pretty! Blends well, good amount of pigment, very cute peachy pink finish on me. Worth the money, seems to last for ages and suits most looks. I'm naturally blonde (currently purple) and have super-pale yellowy-peachy skin. This was not too orange / strong for me and looked fine with freckles.

on 10/14/2014 2:04:00 PM

I use this blush almost every day. It was recommended to me by one of the ladies who worked at MAC; she said it would bring out the green in my eyes. It makes sense from a colour wheel point of view, but most of all I just feel like this shade "opens up" my face. I don't know how to describe it; it just adds this warmth to my complexion that I really enjoy. Definitely one of the better peachy blushes out there!

on 4/22/2014 12:35:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I think I found my HG blush. It's so versatile, it goes with almost everything I own. Glad my hunt is finally over :) It's expensive but I'll gladly pay the price.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Ive had this colour on my wishlist for some time so when I needed a new peach toned blush I went for this immediately. Im really thrilled with it & I love that its got a gold shimmer. I find it perfect for both summer & winter seasons & I love makeup that can be used year round.

Much like the other MAC blushes, its value for money, really good colour payoff but dont be heavy handed with this. Its a strong colour with some serious gold shimmer so brush on lightly & build up slowly. I sometimes use "Peaches" as my first application & then brush "Style" over lightly for a little of the gold washoff. Perfect.

Highly recommended.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm a big fan of peach blushes like Benefit Coralista so I tried this and love it. Its not orange as it first looks in the pan, its really pretty on. It has a shimmer, but its not obvious or tacky. Its great as an everyday blush because its subtle, but buildable. It lasts all day so I don't need to reapply. I won't need to repurchase for a long time, but I will when it runs out.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Perfect alternative to NARS orgasm if you want a peachy shade minus the glitter chunks. Not only do I use it as a blush but when paired with my matte bronzer it makes for a great highlighter. A very light hand is required as its easy to go overboard. Love this shade.