Lancome Colour Dose Lips and Cheeks

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

This color for me is like "Instant Sexy" I absolutely love it, especially when I'm trying to look my best, or even when I just need a little pick me up.

Incredible! I have the "shocking mai". This just lasts forever without feeling sticky or thick on your lips. I couldn't believe that this stayed looking decent through a very long work day without a touchup. Does not run into lip lines or smear either. Buildable color from a sheer soft red to powerhouse lips! I prefer to use a lipbrush to paint it on. I can control the depth of color that way. I will get more in other shades. Shocking mai is a limited edition. Mistake!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I too love this product! I finally got my hands on it this weekend and tried it on last night. Upon application, it looked like a really natural red flush with some tint to it - truly what I picture when I think of a red lip stain. It was so comfortable and non-intrusive that I fell asleep with it on, and when I got up this morning, I still had a lovely subtle red stain on my lips, like the color I wish they were naturally.

Upon experimenting I do find I like applying it with a lip brush the best - it deposits it evenly on the lips without glopping. Fingertips work well also. I liked least applying it using the slanted tip.

A Lancome rep told me these will be coming out in more colors in the near future - can't wait to see what!