Lancome Colour Dose Lips and Cheeks

Filtered by skin type : Other
No Image

4.3

GREAT PRODUCT!
This is a glossy, semi transparent pigment that can be used on lips/eyes/cheeks, with just a bit of shimmer. I got the pink one on sale for 5 bucks (!) and its great. It has the wonderful light iced pink look to it on my lips and a very young flush goin on the cheeks...but its a little too slippery for the eyes and tend to make the eyeliner go ppphhff.

Gotta try this.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I said no to these, because until they have a better color selection, I'm just not going to buy one. I tried all the colors on, and they were either too bright or too dull. I only liked ONE color (Rio Alegre), and I didn't really like it enough to buy it.

So, until these things come in more colors, I'm gonna pass on them. If not for the poor color selection, I would have loved to have one, since I do like the texture.

I use the Colour Dose in Crazy London, a fuchsia pink, and have been very pleased with the product. I have medium skin so the color turns almost rosy like natural blush (only better and more noticeable) both on lips and cheeks. Your skin should be well moisturized before application,however, or the result could look uneven

on 11/10/2003 5:52:00 PM

Fabulous stuff!!!!!!!! I have "Shocking Mai", and it's a winner in every respect!!! The first lipstain that doesn't dry out my lips! And don't be scared by the bright red color. This stuff is completely, truely buildable. I can use just a dab for a sheer, lovely light stain, dab on more for a bit more color, or go the whole nine yards and have fab red lips. And there's enough time to get it in all the right places before it sets. Oh yeah, and it smells fruity, like the Juicy Tubes! They've got to make this a regular part of the line!! Perhaps the only drawback is that the plastic tube can be a bit hard to controle so that a big glob doesn't gush from the tube, so be a little careful! Also be warned, if you smear it on with a finger, your finger will match for the rest of the day! :-) I layer the Luminous Stargloss over this for a dazzling effect! LOVE!

on 9/20/2003 8:33:00 PM

Oh wow. I LOVE this thing. I have it in Shocking Mai, and it is incredible. There are really no words. It gives you the perfect sheer red stain, but unlike other lip stains, it is not drying at all, and it goes on evenly without streaking. I think it is because it is creamier than the usual lip stains. It's pretty concentrated in terms of color, so you definitely don't use as much of this as you would of lipstick or gloss for instance, but it's very easy to control. But, really, an incredible, perfect, lovely, gorgeous red stain!! Not true red, a little cooler, but more flattering that way, at least on me (very warm-toned MMM). And the scent!! It smells EXACTLY like fresh juicy rasberries or rasberry jam. So amazing.

on 9/7/2003 3:01:00 PM

New colours - yay! I bought this in Paris Chic, a beautiful tawny honey shade with golden shimmer, and Shanghai Choc, a slightly warm rose with bronze shimmer. They are both strikingly beautiful and work well on cheeks and lips.
Other new shades are: