Lancome Colour Dose Lips and Cheeks

No Image

4.8

on 2/9/2005 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have to say I'm impressed with this product! I bought Rio Alegre through ebay and it really looks great on a LLL complexion. It goes on paler (at least on me) than it looks in the tube. It's shimmery, and reminds me of their Sweet Violette Juicy Rouge, but this stayed on my lips through lunch! I think it's too expensive if you pay full price, maybe my expectations were lower since I paid about half price for it. I'll update if my impression changes.

on 5/2/2004 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff: I am a huge fan of cream/liquid blushes because of the pigmentation and the lasting power, and these are TOPS.

I have Crazy London (a bright fuschia, gives a similar look as MAC Pink Swoon, Pink Glow, Nars Desire); Paris Chic (warm toned peachy pinky brown, a PERFECT day shade for almost any skin tone) and Shocking Mai (a red which turns cool berry toned, i think this was the first shade which sadly is LE)

They last ALL DAY, can be used on Lips (quite nice on lips, unlike a lot of cheek stains), and give a dewy look to cheeks. The "dew" is a bit sticky, so sometimes i put a bit of powder blush over top to set them and it does not budge all day.

These are not available in Canada, so I Ebay for them and pick them up whenever I shop in the states.

HIGHLY recommended.

I use the Colour Dose in Crazy London, a fuchsia pink, and have been very pleased with the product. I have medium skin so the color turns almost rosy like natural blush (only better and more noticeable) both on lips and cheeks. Your skin should be well moisturized before application,however, or the result could look uneven

on 9/7/2003 3:01:00 PM

New colours - yay! I bought this in Paris Chic, a beautiful tawny honey shade with golden shimmer, and Shanghai Choc, a slightly warm rose with bronze shimmer. They are both strikingly beautiful and work well on cheeks and lips.
Other new shades are: