Vavoom - smoothing gel

No Image

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I do like this for my curly hair. Although it's a gel, it doesn't make my curls crunchy. Yet it does define and soften my curls well. I would definetly purchase again and recommend. Haven't tried it yet to straighten my hair though.

on 8/11/2003 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

A very nice de-frizzing gel that also adds a bit of body and texture to your hair. Comes out pre-mesured in the perfect amount for my hair. Also like the packaging, it is a stand up flip top bottle which makes it less messy...for me anyway!! :-)

on 5/2/2003 12:17:00 AM

I'm really surprised by how much I like this product! It's a dead ringer for Philip B's Drop Deap Straight but much cheaper. It makes my hair super-smooth, without making it crunchy or greasy. In addition, I don't have to fight with the brush when I straighten my hair with the blow dryer.

This product is really great. I can use it to help with straightening my curly hair, or to add definition to my curls when i go curly. The gel isnt crunchy, and doesnt feel sticky. But its kinda hard to get the stuff out of the bottle sometimes. I would reccomend this to all you curlies out there especcially.

Popular Styling Products