FASIO Lip Gloss

No Image

3.9

on 11/3/2007 4:48:00 AM

i have this in baby peach and i love it.. it gives the right amount of glitter and is not sticky.. would definitely get a few tubes more when i get back to malaysia..

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Too runny!!! But nice colour though. I had one in fairy pink

i love this lip gloss! I can't find it in toronto so when I'm back in hk, I gotta get this lip gloss! I've tried juicy tube, mac, maybelline, baby pink, but I still find this the best! I got baby peach and it has just the right amount of shimmer ( I hate the metallic looking kinda gloss) and I think it's the best clear gloss I've ever used. But if you're looking for a bit of tint then this is not the right gloss for ya.

on 12/17/2004 4:47:00 AM

I was looking at the Fasio display in Watson's and figured I needed a nude shade-type gloss. Got this one in Galaxy Gold, a gold-beige shade with shimmer. It looks pretty opaque in the tube, but goes on clear and shiny without any hint of colour at all. It isn't sticky either, and comes in a nice little tube that you can carry around in your pocket and apply. Definate repurchase.
Edit: After finding this lip gloss again lying around, I tried it on, only to find that the application part had separated from the tube itself! What a bummer...

on 9/6/2004 2:15:00 PM

I have this Lipgloss in BABY PEACH and GALAXY GOLD, they're not that pigmented but I love they way they shimmer and the texture.. is not sticky.. but not too runny.. and I think it doesn't bleed, since it stays on your lips..
They're nice.. with the shimmers n glitters.. purrrddyyyy ^___^
Plus point: not expensive.. good quality..

I tried some at SASA store and liked it even if it was a little thick and sticky. But since then I find that using it dries out my lips even if it does give a nice wet shine to it. I got it in Peach, which has a bit of sparkles in it. Glossy but drying. Not a happy combination. :(

on 4/3/2004 5:24:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I got 001 Crystal Coral for half the price, so in that sense not bad. A nudish glossy pink which I love. Doesn't really stay on that long, but I never expected lipgloss to anyway. Wouldn't mind buying this again.

I have this in Twinkle Pink. I love it! Recieved it in a swap on Laundro. Its a really pretty pink shimmery shade with light sparkle. Really pretty shade. Goes on kind of thick.

on 11/16/2003 3:38:00 AM

If you consider the price (SGD8.10), amount & quality, this isn't that good. It goes on smooth, has a nice, subtle gloss effect but doesn't seem to give any colour. Doesn't last long either. Shade colour was a glittery Orange Flame, but it showed on on my pinkish-reddish lips as clear with a tiny hint of orange. Use it to top over your lipstick,or wear it over lipbalm. NEVER use it on chapped or very dry lips though. It only makes your lip condition worse & accelarates the peeling.

on 8/10/2003 10:39:00 PM

This lip gloss is nothing to get excited about. It's in a little plastic squeeze tube with a rounded end, and it comes in several sheer, non-shimmery red and pink tones, as well as clear. The consistency is quite watery, and the staying power is minimal. Not to mention the fact that the colors are so sheer on the lips that they barely differ from the clear gloss. There are much better glosses out there, so you should probably skip this one. (If you're in Japan, try Can Make's glosses-- they're just like MAC Lipglass in consistency.)