Bulgari Omnia

Bulgari Omnia

3.9

I love this scent. This is my go to. I don't like floral smells or clean smells. It's a sexy, elegant fragrance and there's nothing like it.

on 6/30/2014 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a fresh spicy fragrance, soft oriental , watery, I kind of liked or, but each time I bought it, I ended up giving it away, it lacks personality , and longevity is weak..so I wasn't overly impressed by it, weak creation, but overall pleasant on a summer day.i just don't find it very interesting?

To Read all 197 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

there is something about this that invigorates your mind into feeling alert.
I was going to say that this reminds me of Exclamation by Coty, but actually there are so many fragrances that have this powdery sweetness. This is sharper, more fruity and mentally stimulating so I would not want to wear this to bed, I can imagine it would cause me insomnia.
I would wear this for travel or a long distance car trips to keep alert.

on 2/8/2013 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love Serge's Feminte du bois but alas my husband loathes it. I will wear it for myself but in the name of olfactory diplomacy I was searching for something that gave same sense of wood and spice but would be less...well less. This was a great fit.
It is a watered down, creamy,airy subtle rendition of Fem du Bois. I like it and hubby hasn't complained (rare;-)).
Yes the "bottle" looks great but is functionally terrible. How are you supposed to know how much you have left ?????

This is a nice Fall/Winter scent. It has absolutely no florals. It is a spicy gourmand to me. Btw, I never get compliments on it...

on 10/26/2012 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

What a great scent! Much softer than I thought it would be with all those spices. They're there to add interest. However, it's greatly smoothed out by the lotus flower, white chocolate and sandalwood. I think this is more for warm weather than cold. This would be a "4" except for its lack of sillage.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is my signature scent. My husband and my daughters adore it on me. I kid them that it's because one of the notes is CHOCOLATE. I kid you not. Very sophisticated, sensual warm fragrance. I don't wear it in the summer b/c it's a bit heavy for the hot days. The lotion is delicious. I am always getting compliments about how good I smell - I mean, really, it's so nice when you give someone a hug, and they step back and say, "You smell amazing!"

I never spray fragrance behind my ears - someone told me once that that's where your natural pheromones are - could be rubbish, but whatever. I spray in my decolletage, down my back, my wrists, and my inner elbows.

on 8/29/2012 5:08:00 AM

Omnia opens warm and spicy, with a ginger-cinnamon accord. Then after awhile, that dies down and the scent shifts from dry, aromatic Assam tea to a milkier iced Chai Latte, as the white chocolate and almond come in discreetly. The watery flowers are not apparent but they help retain a sense of translucence and airiness throughout. Despite being spice-laden, Omnia is not a spice-bomb.

This is a very unique and beautiful composition, but on my dry skin it diffuses in a dense, flavorful cloud within 15 minutes, then spends the next few hours sticking to my skin. The staying power is not bad since it's an EDP, but don't be surprised if most people don't smell you unless they hug you. (On the bright side, it's very hard to overdose on Omnia so just bring a decant out and refresh as needed.)

The only other criticism I have is for the rather gimicky and cheap-feeling "New Age" plastic bottle used to house a scent that's, to me, quite exotic and Old World. I'd have loved to see this in heavy glass with the juice colored a rich tea-brown.

Omnia has (sadly) been discontinued so stock up if you love it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

What. A. Letdown. After reading all the "comforting and spicy" reviews, I ordered Omnia unsniffed. I sprayed it on. At first there is a distinct chai tea note... for a moment. Then a fleeting whiff of spice. And then... nothing. I smell nothing. For about an hour. Over the course of the day I would get whiffs of SJP Lovely. on at least six occasions, I forgot I sprayed on Omnia and thought I was wearing Lovely. I used up my bottle of Lovely years ago. When I sniff my skin where I applied Omnia, all I can detect is a sheer musk that smells just like Lovely. Where is the spice? So disappointed. I really envy the people who wear it well. Oh, and, I developed a mild rash where I sprayed it.

on 6/12/2012 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

nice oriental, but a little dry and bitter for me.

Popular Fragrances