MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.4

on 9/21/2013 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

My mom was looking for a bronze color and she certainly lucked out. It looks gorgeous on her. It's a beautiful color that can be worn alone for a minimal makeup look or blended for a soft smokey eye. I often steal the color for an everyday look.

on 1/2/2013 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

If you are dark skin, this pretty much matches your skin tone and doesn't pop. But I find brown shades on brown skin doesn't do much anyway.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is my HG shadow for a neutral eye! I love this color on my complexion (NW45), its a pretty rich bronze shade. I have minimal fallout and it blends perfect. I can wear this alone or use it as a blending shade with other colors. Most times I wear it to school or whenever I don't want a lot of makeup look on my face. Please MAC don't ever discontinue this shade!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is a really pretty eyeshadow, but it seemed to clash with my skin color for some reason. I found that I like Mulch a little bit better. This is still beautiful nonetheless. I am an NW45 for reference

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I was just introduced to this color by a SA at the MAC counter...where have I been that I've never noticed this color before!!!!!!!!
I asked for a brown that I can throw on during the week, by itself and this is what I got! LOVE it! I can easily just put one shade on, a bit of eyeliner and mascara and I am out the door. I will definitely buy this when I run out!!!!!!!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love, love, LOVE this color. It is my favorite low profile eyeshadow. When I want to play up my eyes without the appearance of being made up.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

As an eyeshadow junkie, I thought I had every possible color on the planet until I found MAC eyeshadow in BRONZE. It made my eyes look amazing and it has so many possibilities! I will be highly upset if this color is ever discontinued!!!!!!!

on 2/25/2007 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

A beautiful shimmery brown, easy to apply and looks great on my skin tone (NW45).
UPDATE: I don't like this colour as much now I think itís a little overrated. It just looks a little off on me. I prefer to use Mulch instead which is a touch darker and has less coppery tones to it.

on 11/25/2006 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I stayed away from this for ages as the colour 'Bronze' makes me think of dirty blackened gold. However, when I finally tested it at the counter, I found Bronze to be nothing like it's name suggests. Mac Bronze is a shimmery golden bronze colour with no dirty black undertones at all, very pigmented, soft and smooth to appply. It's incredibly flattering on my warm dark NC50 skin. This is my no-brainer colour now, and have been using it almost everyday since I bought it. LOVE.

on 3/6/2006 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is another colour that I repurchase. Its a gorgeous true Bronze colour. Its very rich and gives me a very natural look (I wear C6). I don't always wear it on its own, as even though I love the colour, it doesn't really make my dark brown eyes pop, so I usually wear it in conjuction with Amber lights eyeshadow.