MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.8

on 1/2/2013 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my all time FAVORITE eyeshadow.. I can't even describe how much I love this shadow. I'm already on my third and I love, love, love it. I'm a NW40/NC45, so it's a little darker than my skintone and the shimmer is so pretty. I can wear this eyeshadow every single day and trust me, everyone should have this one in their stash. I'm going to order one more, because I'm almost over my third one. Trust me, they last for a long time and you only need a little!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Bronze was a shadow I purchased over a year ago and maybe only used it once. It was lost in my sea of shadows and today I decided to fish it out. Incredible shadow A+ in pigmentation, quality and staying power. I regret not paying more attention to this shadow. Bronze is actually pretty versatile and goes beautifully with purples, golds, browns, black and even some greens. The shade shows up vibrant on my NC40 skintone. The shade comes off as a bit coppery on me and really pulls out the red tone in my brown eyes. No complaints and will be mindful to use this gem more often!

on 1/5/2012 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

If you are looking for the perfect Bronze shade, this is it! True to its name, this is a medium shimmery Bronze. Very warmed toned and with a pretty frost finish. Super pigmented, buildable and stays put all day. Great for a crease color and sexy smokey look. I am giving it a 5 although I find Bronze to be a little too orange, even on my warm toned skin. People compliment me on my eyes when I wear it so it must be nice! Pairs well with All that Glitters, Amber Lights or Wookwinked on the lid.

on 10/18/2011 7:54:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This has become my staple eyeshadow. Its a lovely shimmery brown shade without being too over powering, so perfect to wear in the day time! I hope they never discontinue this shade!

on 11/17/2010 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

nice bronze color, nice for everyday and great for smokey eyes. Good color payoff

on 11/17/2010 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a really nice colour and I like the texture, but I feel that it is an easy colour to find in a cheaper brand. I also have a similar colour in my Urban Decay Naked Palette - Smog. So spend your money on the colours that are more unique and wind a bronzy eyeshadow elsewhere.
Re-edit: I find that I cannot wear this colour in my crease as it turns a bit when you blend it out a lot.
(Note: I am NC25-30)
Re-edit: Love this colour again, over Soft Ochre paint pot it doesn't turn reddish on me. Also, UD Smog is more of a golden Bronze, whereas MAC Bronze is more of a reddish bronze. I like both and use both regularly for different looks.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Very nice colour especially in the summer!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is one of my all time favorite colours by MAC - it is so richly pigmented & applies smoothly & blends like a dream - it's perfect to work with. This can add depth to the crease in a neutral look, or can be used all over the lid with woodwinked in the inner corner to create a nice day-time smokey look! I love to add Smut in the outer corners when wearing this if I'm going out! I think its a must have for neutral lovers!

on 4/19/2010 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I waited a while to get this eyeshadow because I had plenty of similar colors, but this is an absolutely gorgeous color on my NW40 skin. It's a great wash when used with a light hand or I use as a crease color with All That Glitters on the lid. It's also goes well with Woodwinked and lined with Powersurge for a great bronzy summer look! It is very pigmented and easily blendable, I doubt I'll run out soon but I will always keep this in stock! By the way, I just also recently bought Dirty Grease Paint and Bronze blended well over it, is amazing!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

A bit lighter than I thought. On me, (nc37-40 without a tan) it is better as a lid color than a crease and I thought it would work as a crease but its kinda light on me to use there. Otherwise really nice, smooth texture and staying power.