MAC Frost - Bronze

Filtered by eye Color : Green
MAC Frost - Bronze

4.6

on 12/8/2015 9:07:00 PM

A gorgeous, well pigmented colour. A must have for any nude and brown make up lovers. So easy to apply, looks great with All That Glitters or Honesty. Recommend, recommend, recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a very classic color that looks good on anyone regardless of skin tone, hair, or eye color.

Bronze is a really wonderful shade in this kind of color family. A lot of the time "bronze" shades from other brands tend to run VERY warm and that tends to make my eyes look rather sickly. Bronze is nicely neutral without being boring.

It is a wonderful color but not highly original or unique. Don't get me wrong I love the shade but I think you could probably find a dupe fairly easily.

I have this in a 4 pallet with: phloof!, orb, and satin taupe (all of which I have also reviewed!)

on 11/3/2013 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bronze is probably the most gorgeous bronze shade of anything I have ever seen. I wish they sold a furniture paint in this shade and I would paint everything in my house with it haha :) But seriously, this blends so well, and it goes very well with other shades, so the amount of looks you can create with this eye shadow is awesome. For me, I am an NW25 and this would be perfect for a smoldering darker eye for a night out, and for darker skin tones, that's where the magic happens. I can't even imagine how gorgeous this shade would be on darker skinned women (or men, hey, I don't judge). Love love loveeeee this shadow!!! Great for everyone :) 8.9/10

No matter what your skintone or eye color this shade needs to be in your collection. True to its name, it is a beautiful bronze shade that does not lean too red which most bronze e/s do. It is a veluxe pearl, so this e/s is extremely pigmented and blends with ease. Because it is a warm shade it brings out my green eyes more so than neutral browns like mulch. I like to wear it simply... bronze on the lid and crease and blanc type to highlight. Check out my my blog for pics:

http://eyeshadowaa.blogspot.com/ continued >>

on 9/10/2010 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Excellent shimmery brown shadow. Creates a great brown smokey eye or works well as a crease color.

A fantastic shadow that is extremely versatile, looks great on many complexions, and well loved in my collection. Highly pigmented, blendable with a beautiful shimmer finish. Love wearing either Patina or Arena on the lid with Bronze in the crease as a quick daytime look, add a darker shade (Brun or Carbon) in the outer V for a more dramatic look. It's such a great shadow that I have repurchased.

on 8/19/2010 4:00:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is the colour that drew me into MAC. i wanted to create Jennifer Love Hewitts/Melinda Gordons brown smokey eyes and this colour def. does the trick. unfortunately it fell to pieces and now i own a similar colour by SMH but when i finish this i will repurchase bronze (less fall out). Also great in crease or outer v.
Would def. recommend

on 8/10/2010 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

one upon a time when i just started with mac makeup, i was crazy about bronze colours and than i got very bored with all the bronzy and metallic browns. it was just about the time i realized that many many companies carry similar colours, like NYX for example... I now I do not use it much and if I could I would buy the NYX because it is cheaper and just as good. I give it 4/5 because it is a good shadow.

on 7/14/2010 12:49:00 PM

Beautiful! I'm a simple "light-wash-of-color" kind of gal, and this is absolutely lovely used that way (and works great for more dramatic uses too, I'm sure). It would be very easy to overdo it since this is highly pigmented and frosty, but with a light hand it works great for my needs. A true winner! I think this color would look wonderful with every eye color (mine are green and they pop with this). For the record, I also feel this way about my beloved Satin Taupe (light wash-of-color, etc).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This was my first MAC shadow and it's one of my top 5 still. When I first got it, I always thought it was one I needed to pair with something else to make it look good so I never really wore it. After playing with it, I applied as a wash on my green eyes and WOW, it makes them really pop. It looks classy, polished and quite beautiful. I can (and do) wear this with everything. This, some black liner, mascara and I'm done. I will absolutely repurchase.