MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.5

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is a really pretty eyeshadow, but it seemed to clash with my skin color for some reason. I found that I like Mulch a little bit better. This is still beautiful nonetheless. I am an NW45 for reference

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Bronze eyeshadow was my very first MAC purchase :-) and it did not disappoint! It's a true bronze color- there are no copper or gold tones in it. I love this color in the crease with a beige/champagne color on the lid :) it gives a really gorgeous netural look that I've been wearing a lot this summer, will repurchase!<3

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Holy cow, I think I've found my HG shadow. (What does HG mean anyway?) Bronze creates an awesome depth and shadow to my eyes, and when paired with Amber Lights and Shroom on the brow bone it looks great. I also like putting BB Bronze Shimmerbrick on my cheeks to add to the bronziness.

The texture is smooth and the staying power is great, as with other MAC shadows.

on 11/12/2007 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This color is beautiful. This is the most neutral bronze I've ever seen. Usually bronzes have a lot of red in them, making them warm, or maybe some green in them, making them a bit too cool, but this is so perfect and neutral. A nice, dark, shimmery (but not obnoxious or glittery) brown that is very complementary. Great for any color eyes and skin tones. Blends well, is easy to apply, has great color payoff, long-wearing, no creasing or budging. I bough the pro-palette edition so it's just $10 for the perfect little pan that I can just pop in!

on 11/25/2006 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I stayed away from this for ages as the colour 'Bronze' makes me think of dirty blackened gold. However, when I finally tested it at the counter, I found Bronze to be nothing like it's name suggests. Mac Bronze is a shimmery golden bronze colour with no dirty black undertones at all, very pigmented, soft and smooth to appply. It's incredibly flattering on my warm dark NC50 skin. This is my no-brainer colour now, and have been using it almost everyday since I bought it. LOVE.

on 6/8/2003 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Everyone should have this color. Nice basic shimmery brown that you could use as a crease color or on the lid for a more dramatic smokey brown eye. Great neutral and versatile color.