MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.6

on 8/9/2015 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful bronze eyeshadow. It just leans way too warm on me and I can't find the right place to wear it. Tried it in the crease, on the lid -- works best as a liner to make my blue eyes pop.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is a perfect bronze! Looks great on my tan skin and has a great consistency.

on 7/11/2015 5:31:00 PM

Yep, I wear it as a bronzer...sheered out it's perfect and is a better color bronzer than I've ever found. In my next life MAC will put a mirror in their eyeshadows!

on 2/3/2014 1:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love love this colour. I mix with Mac Coppering and apply to lids. I then apply Mac Print to the crease and blend. Stunning. Apply Mac Print to lower lash line and then mix Bronze and Coppering from Mac and go over the Print on the lower lash line. Use Teddy or Smoulder eyeliner from Mac. My HG smoked brown eye look. Looks stunning for evening night out or even day time.

on 1/19/2014 3:58:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

The girl at the counter recommended it to me, as I have slightly hooded lids. I was looking for a color combo that work with the hidden crease. She said, try just a darker color on the lid and recommended this. It turned out to be a good purchase. I have blue eyes, but I think it go well with brown or green eyes. It does look like a bronze and has a slight shimmer. The color is quite deep. MAC does have good quality shadows with better pigment and longevity than the many cheeper shadows I have tried and some not so cheap. I like the little pots and how the brush picks up the color. It's not so densely packed in that it's hard to get on the brush. Quads and palettes can be a pain as the colors smear and mix and fall out.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

One of my favorite eyeshadows by MAC. It Blends perfectly and lasts all day. Mixed it the other day with coppering and my BF said it was the best combination I did so far with eyeshadows. Would definitely repurchase it.

on 7/3/2013 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am very fair (NW10, freckled) with blue eyes, and this eyeshadow looks incredible. If I want a look where I only have to use one eyeshadow, Bronze is the color I'd choose every time. On fair skin this color pops, and makes blue eyes look even more blue. Highly recommended if you have this skin/eye combo!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this eyeshadow so much! It such a nice bronze colour and it stays on all day.

on 1/24/2011 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Bronze is quite nice. I don't love it, I think it has a tendancy to look a little too warm/orange on me sometimes. However the formula is nice and blendable and the color is quite versatile. I just don't reach for it very much for some reason.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Gorgeous eyeshadow...I wish I had to get this sooner. Its very pigmented, lasts a really long time (with an eye primer) and applies very nicely with minimal fallout. If you have blue eyes you need this eyeshadow...it makes my blue eyes stand out so well and goes with so many other MAC eyeshadows. I love pairing this with purples, blues, greens, and brown/black so its very versatile! I can wear this for both night time dramatic and all over the lid for a daytime look. I love this, I will definitely repurchase!