MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.4

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Color is bronze with no orange tones in it and it reminds me particularly of Teddy Eye Kohl. I use it as an outer corner of eye color and a crease color. You don't need much on your brush because it's very pigmented and a little goes a long way -- it can go on VERY darkly easily! Great for summer. I love to pair it with shroom or ricepaper or canton candy paint as a wash. I'm a MMM with light blonde hair, dark brown eyes and normal skin.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Nc30-35, warm and yellow

To me, this eyeshadow is a cross between Mac's Amber lights and urban decay's smog. It's a bright orange-bronze color that makes my brown eyes pop. Formula is smooth and color payoff is awesome. Definitely would repurchase!

on 2/3/2014 1:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love love this colour. I mix with Mac Coppering and apply to lids. I then apply Mac Print to the crease and blend. Stunning. Apply Mac Print to lower lash line and then mix Bronze and Coppering from Mac and go over the Print on the lower lash line. Use Teddy or Smoulder eyeliner from Mac. My HG smoked brown eye look. Looks stunning for evening night out or even day time.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this review is easy for me -
yes, yes, yes!

excellent colour on its own or paired with carbon, typographic, espresso, woodwinked or brule. love how easy this is to apply, love the colour pay off. excellent choice, new favourite!

on 12/27/2011 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this eyeshadow! Its such a great everyday crease color! Pairs well with wood winked!

on 5/20/2011 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Such a beautiful eyeshadow! I have tan skin and when I want to do a brown smokey eye (which is almost everyday lol) I always reach for this eyeshadow to use. It has a beautiful shimmer to it, but doesn't fall all over your face when applied. It looks great, blends easily and compliments my skintine.. Will definately continue to purchase.

on 5/10/2011 3:44:00 PM

this has such great pigmentation. it looks amazing on every skin tone.

on 5/5/2011 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got this MAC Bronze eyeshadow by accident. I supposed to get the Satin Taupe but I got the Bronze instead. I forget to check it at the store and the MAC assistant made a mistake. I was thinking to send it back but I just used it anyways. Now I like it so much and use it for my everyday look.

Such a gorgeous color with amazing pigmentation and texture. The name describes it perfectly. It is a true bronze with a nice red toned frost. I fall in love every time I swatch it but out of love every time its on my lid. It just looks way too orange on me. I can work it only if I blend a silver or taupey-cool toned grey to neutralize. Such a shame because Its so gorgeous! I tried using it in my crease/outer V multiple times only to look like I painted orange on my lids. Thus I reach for this rarely. It just sits in my palette waiting to be loved. =[

on 7/5/2010 7:46:00 PM

I read somewhere that if you have woodwinked, you shouldn't buy bronze. I don't really think this is true, because they are the perfect combo. Woodwinked is a bit lighter and I use it all over my lid, with bronze in my outter corner/v and brown down in the crease. It's the perfect night time neutral eye for me as it isn't too over the top, but it is a bit smokier and darker than i'd wear during the day because of the brown down. During the day, i'd just use bronze in the outter corner/ crease and woodwinked on the lid. They're really a great combo, compliment each other well. I love them together. Slightly expensive, that is why I took off a lippy, especially if you live outside of Canada/ U.S. A MAC eyeshadow retails for $36 in New Zealand, which is $25USD. However the quality is great and they last all day over a good primer/ base so they are worth it.