MAC Frost - Bronze

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
MAC Frost - Bronze

4.7

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

A MUST HAVE. The best eyeshadow I ever owned by far.The color is so amazing and the pigmentation is excellent. The color is flattering on everyone. I applied it with my finger before i knew about brushes and even then it looked great. Mine fell and the shadow broke. That sucked because it lost a lot off the product. I still feel sad about it I really miss that eyeshadow. HG for me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Nc30-35, warm and yellow

To me, this eyeshadow is a cross between Mac's Amber lights and urban decay's smog. It's a bright orange-bronze color that makes my brown eyes pop. Formula is smooth and color payoff is awesome. Definitely would repurchase!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a very classic color that looks good on anyone regardless of skin tone, hair, or eye color.

Bronze is a really wonderful shade in this kind of color family. A lot of the time "bronze" shades from other brands tend to run VERY warm and that tends to make my eyes look rather sickly. Bronze is nicely neutral without being boring.

It is a wonderful color but not highly original or unique. Don't get me wrong I love the shade but I think you could probably find a dupe fairly easily.

I have this in a 4 pallet with: phloof!, orb, and satin taupe (all of which I have also reviewed!)

on 7/3/2013 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am very fair (NW10, freckled) with blue eyes, and this eyeshadow looks incredible. If I want a look where I only have to use one eyeshadow, Bronze is the color I'd choose every time. On fair skin this color pops, and makes blue eyes look even more blue. Highly recommended if you have this skin/eye combo!!!

No matter what your skintone or eye color this shade needs to be in your collection. True to its name, it is a beautiful bronze shade that does not lean too red which most bronze e/s do. It is a veluxe pearl, so this e/s is extremely pigmented and blends with ease. Because it is a warm shade it brings out my green eyes more so than neutral browns like mulch. I like to wear it simply... bronze on the lid and crease and blanc type to highlight. Check out my my blog for pics:

http://eyeshadowaa.blogspot.com/ continued >>

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this review is easy for me -
yes, yes, yes!

excellent colour on its own or paired with carbon, typographic, espresso, woodwinked or brule. love how easy this is to apply, love the colour pay off. excellent choice, new favourite!

on 5/9/2012 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I had been looking for a true bronze for a while before I found this (so many bronze es have reddish tones, especially when blended out a bit). On me this is a warm but not coppery mid-bronze. This is a intense frost, not glittery at all, but very shiny and shimmery. I find a little goes a long way. Quite buildable, or can be applied wet for a very intense look. I often use this wet as a liner.

on 1/16/2012 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Beautiful true bronze colour. Makes my brown eyes look even browner!!

on 10/18/2011 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This has become my staple eyeshadow. Its a lovely shimmery brown shade without being too over powering, so perfect to wear in the day time! I hope they never discontinue this shade!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this eyeshadow so much! It such a nice bronze colour and it stays on all day.