MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.5

on 8/9/2015 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful bronze eyeshadow. It just leans way too warm on me and I can't find the right place to wear it. Tried it in the crease, on the lid -- works best as a liner to make my blue eyes pop.

on 2/3/2014 2:10:00 PM

My first MAC eyeshadow, and I love it so much. It's a beautiful bronze colour, not too red, and I use it almost everyday. It is soo pigmented. It blends wonderfully and looks amazing on my warm undertone. I use it to define my crease and it looks great. Love this shade and will continue to repurchase!

on 2/3/2014 1:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love love this colour. I mix with Mac Coppering and apply to lids. I then apply Mac Print to the crease and blend. Stunning. Apply Mac Print to lower lash line and then mix Bronze and Coppering from Mac and go over the Print on the lower lash line. Use Teddy or Smoulder eyeliner from Mac. My HG smoked brown eye look. Looks stunning for evening night out or even day time.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really love this shadow for the crease, It doesn't look weird on my yellow asian skin color, I am wearing it lightly on my profile pic.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

One of my favorite eyeshadows by MAC. It Blends perfectly and lasts all day. Mixed it the other day with coppering and my BF said it was the best combination I did so far with eyeshadows. Would definitely repurchase it.

on 11/28/2012 8:47:00 AM

C3/NC20/NC25 here...Loved this color in the pot and swatched but on my lids it simply looks like a dark brown. Nothing special. I read the reviews and would have happily welcomed the orange and red tones that people complained about it pulling seeing as Texture, Soft Brown and Bamboo are among my favorite eye shadows. Actually, I would expect reddish and orange since that's the description of the color bronze. Seeing as I already have Cork (which I love) and it isn't quite as dark, I see this one going back.

on 1/5/2012 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

If you are looking for the perfect Bronze shade, this is it! True to its name, this is a medium shimmery Bronze. Very warmed toned and with a pretty frost finish. Super pigmented, buildable and stays put all day. Great for a crease color and sexy smokey look. I am giving it a 5 although I find Bronze to be a little too orange, even on my warm toned skin. People compliment me on my eyes when I wear it so it must be nice! Pairs well with All that Glitters, Amber Lights or Wookwinked on the lid.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

ROP for swatches!!+

I deleted my previous review to rewrite. I have been using this eyeshadow for the past 2 1/2 years and though I sometimes stray I almost always come back to this shade as my go-to bronze. It is a beautiful frosty medium, warm bronze that works wonderfully as a crease shade with a lighter wash or all over the lid with a darker crease for a more dramatic look. It is a very versatile shade that can be worn day or night depending on what you pair it with. The pigmentation is great, with one or two swipes enough for full pigmentation that applies smoothly and evenly. It blends easily (but not too easily) with my trusty 217.

The bronze shade in the WnW Vanity palette is an exact dupe of this shade, but it is less pigmented and smooth and definitely requires more building up. However if you're on a budget the WnW palette will do the trick (I rec buying it mainly for the mattes).

with similar colors

compared to bronze from WnW Vanity
continued >>

on 5/25/2011 1:42:00 AM

Bronze is my go-to brown eye shadow.
- - -
Pros - the name says it all --> a very pretty frosted bronze shade. minimal fallout. long lasting and does not fade. color is universally flattering (I'm fair and it looks great / my suite mate has an olive skin tone and when she uses it it looks great on her too). very pigmented / great color pay off.
- - -
Cons - none.
- - -
Overall - this is my go to brown shadow for when I want to look a little more put together without using a lot of effort. It looks great by itself. The gold undertones really bring out my brown eyes. Not orange undertones (like woodwinked) just medium brown with slight gold. Though this color isn't unique by any means and is definitely dupe-able it is worth owning.

on 5/20/2011 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Such a beautiful eyeshadow! I have tan skin and when I want to do a brown smokey eye (which is almost everyday lol) I always reach for this eyeshadow to use. It has a beautiful shimmer to it, but doesn't fall all over your face when applied. It looks great, blends easily and compliments my skintine.. Will definately continue to purchase.