MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.4

on 11/3/2013 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bronze is probably the most gorgeous bronze shade of anything I have ever seen. I wish they sold a furniture paint in this shade and I would paint everything in my house with it haha :) But seriously, this blends so well, and it goes very well with other shades, so the amount of looks you can create with this eye shadow is awesome. For me, I am an NW25 and this would be perfect for a smoldering darker eye for a night out, and for darker skin tones, that's where the magic happens. I can't even imagine how gorgeous this shade would be on darker skinned women (or men, hey, I don't judge). Love love loveeeee this shadow!!! Great for everyone :) 8.9/10

on 1/2/2013 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

If you are dark skin, this pretty much matches your skin tone and doesn't pop. But I find brown shades on brown skin doesn't do much anyway.

on 1/2/2013 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my all time FAVORITE eyeshadow.. I can't even describe how much I love this shadow. I'm already on my third and I love, love, love it. I'm a NW40/NC45, so it's a little darker than my skintone and the shimmer is so pretty. I can wear this eyeshadow every single day and trust me, everyone should have this one in their stash. I'm going to order one more, because I'm almost over my third one. Trust me, they last for a long time and you only need a little!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Bronze was a shadow I purchased over a year ago and maybe only used it once. It was lost in my sea of shadows and today I decided to fish it out. Incredible shadow A+ in pigmentation, quality and staying power. I regret not paying more attention to this shadow. Bronze is actually pretty versatile and goes beautifully with purples, golds, browns, black and even some greens. The shade shows up vibrant on my NC40 skintone. The shade comes off as a bit coppery on me and really pulls out the red tone in my brown eyes. No complaints and will be mindful to use this gem more often!

on 5/5/2011 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got this MAC Bronze eyeshadow by accident. I supposed to get the Satin Taupe but I got the Bronze instead. I forget to check it at the store and the MAC assistant made a mistake. I was thinking to send it back but I just used it anyways. Now I like it so much and use it for my everyday look.

on 11/17/2010 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

nice bronze color, nice for everyday and great for smokey eyes. Good color payoff

Such a gorgeous color with amazing pigmentation and texture. The name describes it perfectly. It is a true bronze with a nice red toned frost. I fall in love every time I swatch it but out of love every time its on my lid. It just looks way too orange on me. I can work it only if I blend a silver or taupey-cool toned grey to neutralize. Such a shame because Its so gorgeous! I tried using it in my crease/outer V multiple times only to look like I painted orange on my lids. Thus I reach for this rarely. It just sits in my palette waiting to be loved. =[

on 9/7/2010 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this a couple of month ago and I reach for it every single day since then, so I guess that is what you call favorite. It's a pretty pigmented bronze-brown color that I use as an all over the lid color with a little all that glitters and vanilla on the inner corner. Sometimes I add a little parfait amour to give a sort of lilac-brown feeling which is my favorite. The color lasts all day on my lid and you don't need much effort to apply it. Sometimes I don't even use a brush if I don't feel like, just my fingers and it blends easily. It's a must have for brown-eyed girls!

A fantastic shadow that is extremely versatile, looks great on many complexions, and well loved in my collection. Highly pigmented, blendable with a beautiful shimmer finish. Love wearing either Patina or Arena on the lid with Bronze in the crease as a quick daytime look, add a darker shade (Brun or Carbon) in the outer V for a more dramatic look. It's such a great shadow that I have repurchased.

on 7/14/2010 12:49:00 PM

Beautiful! I'm a simple "light-wash-of-color" kind of gal, and this is absolutely lovely used that way (and works great for more dramatic uses too, I'm sure). It would be very easy to overdo it since this is highly pigmented and frosty, but with a light hand it works great for my needs. A true winner! I think this color would look wonderful with every eye color (mine are green and they pop with this). For the record, I also feel this way about my beloved Satin Taupe (light wash-of-color, etc).