MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.9

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is a perfect bronze! Looks great on my tan skin and has a great consistency.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a very classic color that looks good on anyone regardless of skin tone, hair, or eye color.

Bronze is a really wonderful shade in this kind of color family. A lot of the time "bronze" shades from other brands tend to run VERY warm and that tends to make my eyes look rather sickly. Bronze is nicely neutral without being boring.

It is a wonderful color but not highly original or unique. Don't get me wrong I love the shade but I think you could probably find a dupe fairly easily.

I have this in a 4 pallet with: phloof!, orb, and satin taupe (all of which I have also reviewed!)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really love this shadow for the crease, It doesn't look weird on my yellow asian skin color, I am wearing it lightly on my profile pic.

on 1/5/2012 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

If you are looking for the perfect Bronze shade, this is it! True to its name, this is a medium shimmery Bronze. Very warmed toned and with a pretty frost finish. Super pigmented, buildable and stays put all day. Great for a crease color and sexy smokey look. I am giving it a 5 although I find Bronze to be a little too orange, even on my warm toned skin. People compliment me on my eyes when I wear it so it must be nice! Pairs well with All that Glitters, Amber Lights or Wookwinked on the lid.

on 1/15/2011 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

NW20's (or close) this is the brown/bronze color you have been trying to find! I went through Mulch (too red-emphasized dark under eye circles), Romp (ok, but boring and not doing much for my brown eyes), Woodwinked (too orange) and I was ready to give up. But my very insistant friend kept telling me I should try Bronze, it would be brilliant on my NW20 skin, brown eyes, black/brown hair. She was actually supposed to show me this, but she couldn't get away from a client at the time I was in her salon. So, since I had time, I just went to MAC for myself to try it. I wasn't sold right away, but then when the MA was telling me how gold it skewed, I was intrigued. Golds ROCK my brown eyes. Once I got home, it was a complete "aha" moment. The golden brown, with golden frost color doesn't make me look sick (it makes me look sexy), makes my brown eyes pop and gives me a gorgeous brown smokey eye look! If you have been burned with all the other colors I mentioned above, don't give up until you have given Bronze a chance.

on 8/19/2010 4:00:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is the colour that drew me into MAC. i wanted to create Jennifer Love Hewitts/Melinda Gordons brown smokey eyes and this colour def. does the trick. unfortunately it fell to pieces and now i own a similar colour by SMH but when i finish this i will repurchase bronze (less fall out). Also great in crease or outer v.
Would def. recommend

on 8/26/2008 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

absolutely gorgeous versatile flattering shade. super pigmented and a gorgeous colour for day and night. thrown on with a bit of mascara in the daytime gives me a bit of polish and smoke it out for night time.love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Holy cow, I think I've found my HG shadow. (What does HG mean anyway?) Bronze creates an awesome depth and shadow to my eyes, and when paired with Amber Lights and Shroom on the brow bone it looks great. I also like putting BB Bronze Shimmerbrick on my cheeks to add to the bronziness.

The texture is smooth and the staying power is great, as with other MAC shadows.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I use this all the time in the crease for a subtle smokey eye.. Great Color.. goes with sooo much.. also great when you use as a liner... Highly recommend it

on 12/30/2005 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This is a GORGEOUS bronze eyeshadow. I looove this shadow. Occasionally I wear it alone, but often when I wear this shadow I mix it with Paradisco or Naked Lunch or Arena. It's so pretty! I'll definitely repurchase this!!!