MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.9

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Gorgeous eyeshadow...I wish I had to get this sooner. Its very pigmented, lasts a really long time (with an eye primer) and applies very nicely with minimal fallout. If you have blue eyes you need this eyeshadow...it makes my blue eyes stand out so well and goes with so many other MAC eyeshadows. I love pairing this with purples, blues, greens, and brown/black so its very versatile! I can wear this for both night time dramatic and all over the lid for a daytime look. I love this, I will definitely repurchase!

on 4/19/2010 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I waited a while to get this eyeshadow because I had plenty of similar colors, but this is an absolutely gorgeous color on my NW40 skin. It's a great wash when used with a light hand or I use as a crease color with All That Glitters on the lid. It's also goes well with Woodwinked and lined with Powersurge for a great bronzy summer look! It is very pigmented and easily blendable, I doubt I'll run out soon but I will always keep this in stock! By the way, I just also recently bought Dirty Grease Paint and Bronze blended well over it, is amazing!

on 9/7/2009 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is such a pretty color, everyone has to have one of this in their makeup

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this eyeshadow. it makes any blue, green, or hazel eye look incredibly beautiful and really stand out on the face. its very heavily pigmented so use with a light hand. beautiful true bronze color with shimmer and when used lightly it works amazing. blends well and wears all day on my super oily lids. i love it alone or with gold and champagne colored shadows. price is the normal mac 13.50 and it lasts forever. well worth the price. doesnt turn weird shades on me either. love it. will definately repurchase when i use it all up.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is such a beautiful brown/bronze color that will look bad on no one. its highly pigmented so use with a light hand. it brings out any gold flecks in your eye and plays up the rest. looks great on its own as an all over wash or as part of a smokey eye. the texture is velvety and lasting power is great. doesnt cake on unless you use it too thickly. i really love this eyeshadow with my blue green eyes. another winner from mac.

on 7/18/2004 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just got this the other day. I am wearing it today with a smokey eye look it looks beautiful totally makes my blue eyes pop and look sooo blue. i will definately keep this as a staple in my train case.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Revision: This grows on me. I keep on changing my mind about it. It broke, so I started using it more before I throw it away and it's starting to look really nice. I've tried some crazy combos (it looks pretty funky.. in a good way.. with Vex even).. I wasn't as crazy with it paired with satin (no shimmer) shadows, but works really well as a liner or in the crease paired with frost MAC eyeshadows.

on 11/6/2003 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like shimmery neutral eyeshadows,and this is a great one.Its not too dark,and has a warm shimmer to it.