MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.5

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Nc30-35, warm and yellow

To me, this eyeshadow is a cross between Mac's Amber lights and urban decay's smog. It's a bright orange-bronze color that makes my brown eyes pop. Formula is smooth and color payoff is awesome. Definitely would repurchase!

on 11/3/2013 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bronze is probably the most gorgeous bronze shade of anything I have ever seen. I wish they sold a furniture paint in this shade and I would paint everything in my house with it haha :) But seriously, this blends so well, and it goes very well with other shades, so the amount of looks you can create with this eye shadow is awesome. For me, I am an NW25 and this would be perfect for a smoldering darker eye for a night out, and for darker skin tones, that's where the magic happens. I can't even imagine how gorgeous this shade would be on darker skinned women (or men, hey, I don't judge). Love love loveeeee this shadow!!! Great for everyone :) 8.9/10

on 1/2/2013 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

If you are dark skin, this pretty much matches your skin tone and doesn't pop. But I find brown shades on brown skin doesn't do much anyway.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Bronze was a shadow I purchased over a year ago and maybe only used it once. It was lost in my sea of shadows and today I decided to fish it out. Incredible shadow A+ in pigmentation, quality and staying power. I regret not paying more attention to this shadow. Bronze is actually pretty versatile and goes beautifully with purples, golds, browns, black and even some greens. The shade shows up vibrant on my NC40 skintone. The shade comes off as a bit coppery on me and really pulls out the red tone in my brown eyes. No complaints and will be mindful to use this gem more often!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this eyeshadow so much! It such a nice bronze colour and it stays on all day.

on 5/5/2011 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got this MAC Bronze eyeshadow by accident. I supposed to get the Satin Taupe but I got the Bronze instead. I forget to check it at the store and the MAC assistant made a mistake. I was thinking to send it back but I just used it anyways. Now I like it so much and use it for my everyday look.

on 1/24/2011 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Bronze is quite nice. I don't love it, I think it has a tendancy to look a little too warm/orange on me sometimes. However the formula is nice and blendable and the color is quite versatile. I just don't reach for it very much for some reason.

on 9/7/2010 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this a couple of month ago and I reach for it every single day since then, so I guess that is what you call favorite. It's a pretty pigmented bronze-brown color that I use as an all over the lid color with a little all that glitters and vanilla on the inner corner. Sometimes I add a little parfait amour to give a sort of lilac-brown feeling which is my favorite. The color lasts all day on my lid and you don't need much effort to apply it. Sometimes I don't even use a brush if I don't feel like, just my fingers and it blends easily. It's a must have for brown-eyed girls!

on 8/10/2010 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

one upon a time when i just started with mac makeup, i was crazy about bronze colours and than i got very bored with all the bronzy and metallic browns. it was just about the time i realized that many many companies carry similar colours, like NYX for example... I now I do not use it much and if I could I would buy the NYX because it is cheaper and just as good. I give it 4/5 because it is a good shadow.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This was my first MAC shadow and it's one of my top 5 still. When I first got it, I always thought it was one I needed to pair with something else to make it look good so I never really wore it. After playing with it, I applied as a wash on my green eyes and WOW, it makes them really pop. It looks classy, polished and quite beautiful. I can (and do) wear this with everything. This, some black liner, mascara and I'm done. I will absolutely repurchase.