MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.7

on 9/21/2013 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

My mom was looking for a bronze color and she certainly lucked out. It looks gorgeous on her. It's a beautiful color that can be worn alone for a minimal makeup look or blended for a soft smokey eye. I often steal the color for an everyday look.

on 7/3/2013 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am very fair (NW10, freckled) with blue eyes, and this eyeshadow looks incredible. If I want a look where I only have to use one eyeshadow, Bronze is the color I'd choose every time. On fair skin this color pops, and makes blue eyes look even more blue. Highly recommended if you have this skin/eye combo!!!

on 5/9/2012 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I had been looking for a true bronze for a while before I found this (so many bronze es have reddish tones, especially when blended out a bit). On me this is a warm but not coppery mid-bronze. This is a intense frost, not glittery at all, but very shiny and shimmery. I find a little goes a long way. Quite buildable, or can be applied wet for a very intense look. I often use this wet as a liner.

on 5/20/2011 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Such a beautiful eyeshadow! I have tan skin and when I want to do a brown smokey eye (which is almost everyday lol) I always reach for this eyeshadow to use. It has a beautiful shimmer to it, but doesn't fall all over your face when applied. It looks great, blends easily and compliments my skintine.. Will definately continue to purchase.

on 9/10/2010 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Excellent shimmery brown shadow. Creates a great brown smokey eye or works well as a crease color.

on 7/13/2010 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this eyeshadow! The pigmentation is great and the color is just as it sounds --- bronze! It blends well and goes well with all skin types.

on 4/18/2010 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

A great eyeshadow, easy to blend. Looks great applyed in the crease. Really makes brown eyes stand out, especially if you use some black eyeliner. Would buy again.

on 4/14/2010 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just ordered this recently and could not wait to get it. I'm seriously addicted to brown eyeshadows. So I have this in a quad with mulch, they might not look exactly alike in the pan but on the lid they are the exact same color. I mean a dead on dupe! That is disappointing, but what can you do? The color is very true to it's name, a bronze shimmer color. The great part is it's super pigmented. Obviously since I own this and mulch I will not repurchase.

on 3/9/2010 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

You know those commercials. The ones with a sexy model wearing a sexy smile looking all sexy with her sexy smokey bronze eye. Well, this eyeshadow is about as close as you're gonna get. Shows up on my Indian skin tone, and although it probably doesn't have the same *pow* on me as it would on someone of a lighter complexion, I think it's great washed over the eye with some black liner for a fancier "everyday" eye. If you are my skin tone and want to go for more depth your might need a darker shade, as this shows up as a soft brown-bronze on me. However, I still love it, and will repurchase if needed, for that sexy smokey look that I can't seem to get otherwise. Hot car and contract with Gucci not included. Unfortunately.

on 10/12/2009 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Bronze is a great MAC staple that goes well with many other brown shadows. My favorite pairing is tan pigment on the lid and bronze/carbon in the crease.

It also lasts forever, this was the first MAC shadow I purchased over 4 years ago and I haven't hit pan yet.