MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

Filtered by skin type : Dry
MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.5

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Color is bronze with no orange tones in it and it reminds me particularly of Teddy Eye Kohl. I use it as an outer corner of eye color and a crease color. You don't need much on your brush because it's very pigmented and a little goes a long way -- it can go on VERY darkly easily! Great for summer. I love to pair it with shroom or ricepaper or canton candy paint as a wash. I'm a MMM with light blonde hair, dark brown eyes and normal skin.

on 8/9/2015 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful bronze eyeshadow. It just leans way too warm on me and I can't find the right place to wear it. Tried it in the crease, on the lid -- works best as a liner to make my blue eyes pop.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

One of my favorite eyeshadows by MAC. It Blends perfectly and lasts all day. Mixed it the other day with coppering and my BF said it was the best combination I did so far with eyeshadows. Would definitely repurchase it.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is my HG shadow for a neutral eye! I love this color on my complexion (NW45), its a pretty rich bronze shade. I have minimal fallout and it blends perfect. I can wear this alone or use it as a blending shade with other colors. Most times I wear it to school or whenever I don't want a lot of makeup look on my face. Please MAC don't ever discontinue this shade!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this review is easy for me -
yes, yes, yes!

excellent colour on its own or paired with carbon, typographic, espresso, woodwinked or brule. love how easy this is to apply, love the colour pay off. excellent choice, new favourite!

on 10/24/2010 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great bronze/shimmery brown color. No hidden catch, just what it says. Too warm for my taste since I always tend to go for very cool/ashy browns or no browns at all, but that's not to say it doesn't look flattering. Won't repurchase because of personal preferences but in general it's really wearable.

I really love this as an all over lid color for summer.. It looks amazing. Not to done up and it stays all day... Hubby likes it and that makes me happy =)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is one of my all time favorite colours by MAC - it is so richly pigmented & applies smoothly & blends like a dream - it's perfect to work with. This can add depth to the crease in a neutral look, or can be used all over the lid with woodwinked in the inner corner to create a nice day-time smokey look! I love to add Smut in the outer corners when wearing this if I'm going out! I think its a must have for neutral lovers!

on 4/17/2010 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Lovely crease color! Bronze is pretty shimmery, but adds a lot to an otherwise ordinary neutral eye. I love using a 219 pencil brush and placing this beneath the lower lash line as well! Gorgeous!

This colour is very deep and richly pigmented, originally looked over this colour but MUA showed it to me and now I love. Definetly a must have for summer looks.