MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

Filtered by skin type : Other
MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.9

on 1/8/2014 6:40:00 AM

Great colour and product. Firstly it's so pigmented and it lasts like forever. The colour is made for everyone and feels great on my eyes!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Bronze eyeshadow was my very first MAC purchase :-) and it did not disappoint! It's a true bronze color- there are no copper or gold tones in it. I love this color in the crease with a beige/champagne color on the lid :) it gives a really gorgeous netural look that I've been wearing a lot this summer, will repurchase!<3

on 3/25/2010 12:52:00 PM

I love seeing girl's wearing bronze eyeshadows on brown eyes, as I believe that bronze makes brown eyes pop ..... everytime I see pictures of Jennifer Love Hewitt or Jennifer Lopez wearing bronze eyeshadows, they always look so gorgeous ..... I wasn't sure if bronze would work for me as I am NW10, have blonde hair, but brown eyes, and over the years I have only found bronze eyeshadows that made my eyes look dirty or like I had two black eyes, well that is until I discovered MAC's Bronze, which I did recently. MAC's Bronze is universal and will work on every skin tone .... it truly makes brown eyes pop and although it is a darker color, it makes my brown eyes look lighter ... I use Bronze on my lid only and then sweep a bit on my lower lash line, then use Carbon as liner and lightly line the outer corners and finish with Dior's Iconic Mascara in Black and WOW ..... I finally get that look that I have been wanting for so long. The color is gorgeous and the quality is exceptional and it blends like a dream ...... I absolutely love Bronze.

on 1/16/2005 4:30:00 PM

Love the colour ... its a good dark browny-bronze colour since I'm pretty dark, well NC40, but I like pairing it with other colours as well as wearing it on its own.

I even like using it as an eyeliner. Looks really good on upper and lower lids.

Would consider buying again.

MAC Bronze is a soft, easy-to-blend eye shadow that looks great with the lustre shadows that are golden in hue, i.e., retrospeck, honeylust. I use it for the crease and outer corner to define the shape of my eye. I smudge Powerpoint Stubborn Brown for liner. NC20, green eyes, brunette hair, light yellow olive complexion

on 2/26/2003 9:42:00 PM

This is a gorgeous metallic bronse, grreat as a lid color or liner.

on 1/1/2003 1:52:00 PM

This is a gorgeous shimmery/frosty medium bronze. Another winner from MAC.

This is my HG bronze e/s. It was one of my first MAC shadows, but I think I've outgrown this type of color. Its a medium frosty bronzey brown, that I dont think is all that unique...but I like it just the same. The staying power is nice, and its really great for smoky eyes.

on 8/19/2002 12:04:00 PM

This is my fave bronzey/coppery colored e/s. I was looking for a perfect, not too dramatic not too subtle e/s for my beige suits, and I found it w/ MAC's bronze. Everytime I wear it, I get compliments and it seems as if it makes my eyes look a bit bigger. Also, it looks great paired with MAC's "hug me." AS a highlighter, I wear MAC's e/s "shrooom." I would definately recommend bronze.