MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

Filtered by skin tone : Other
MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.9

on 1/8/2014 6:40:00 AM

Great colour and product. Firstly it's so pigmented and it lasts like forever. The colour is made for everyone and feels great on my eyes!

this was my very first mac eyeshadow ever. im not all that crazy over mac but this eyeshadow is amazing. the color is so rich and pigmented. what you see in the pan is what youll see on your eyes. looks great on its own for a simple warm smokey eye or looks great on the outer corner with a light color on the lid. i really recommend this for anyone and everyone. seriously you need to have it or at least in my opinion.

on 11/26/2009 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

It looks like a golden brown in the pan, but when applied it has an orange cast to it. It looks great against brown eyes and it makes a good smoky eye as well. There's a reason why this is a staple in any collection.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Texture makes this one of my favorite shadows. It's so easy to use and to create a very smokey eye. It's a beautiful bronze, it looks amazing on any skintone. A must have!

on 12/7/2006 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really really love this eyeshadow and I've repurchased multiple times. The texture is very velvety and you get nice coverage. I'm always in search of a true bronze metallic eyeshadow and this fits the bill nicely. It has great staying power. Really a HG for me. And the weirdest thing always happens whenever I wear this shadow. My eyes are brown. But when I wear this shadow, everyone always asks me if my eyes are green. It's happened so many times. I'm not sure why this shadow makes my eyes appear green but it's totally a plus! I've actually had to tell people, "No my eyes are brown". And they'll retort, "No, they're green!". It must really make brown eyes pop!

I knew this was HG for me when I saw pan after less than a year. WHOA! That never happens. Gorgeous, true bronze that when combined with black liner make my brown eyes pop and sing.
This shadow is mistake proof and beautiful no matter where you place it and what you pair it with. Of course I will buy this shadow again...and soon.

on 7/9/2005 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

I have a weakness for deep brown shades and this is no exception! Bronze is a shimmery rich chocolate bronze shade. A repurchase for me if I ever run out!

on 5/15/2005 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I think this is my favorite MAC e/s. It has great pigmentation and a nice soft texture. It is a brown but definitely not boring, it has gold shimmers that warm up any look. This is my stand by e/s for when I am not sure how to do my eyes. If you are looking for a brown in the MAC collection - go for this - its one of the best e/s that MAC makes.

on 3/28/2005 3:55:00 PM

(Brown/brown/NC20/FFF) One of my HGs! Bronze is MAC's must-have shimmery brown. Unlike tempting and woodwinked, It gets plenty of pigment on the brush and onto your lids. You don't even need to use a base! Unlike darker counterparts like mulch and romp, it looks as great over the lid as it does in the crease. It complements lots of other colors like gorgeous gold, amber lights, and paradisco. When I'm at a loss for what to pair with an outfit, I just wear it over the lid with ricepaper on the browbone. It looks great with my golden-beige skin undertones and matches with anything. Go buy it!!

on 1/16/2005 4:30:00 PM

Love the colour ... its a good dark browny-bronze colour since I'm pretty dark, well NC40, but I like pairing it with other colours as well as wearing it on its own.

I even like using it as an eyeliner. Looks really good on upper and lower lids.

Would consider buying again.