MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.6

on 12/8/2015 9:07:00 PM

A gorgeous, well pigmented colour. A must have for any nude and brown make up lovers. So easy to apply, looks great with All That Glitters or Honesty. Recommend, recommend, recommend.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

A MUST HAVE. The best eyeshadow I ever owned by far.The color is so amazing and the pigmentation is excellent. The color is flattering on everyone. I applied it with my finger before i knew about brushes and even then it looked great. Mine fell and the shadow broke. That sucked because it lost a lot off the product. I still feel sad about it I really miss that eyeshadow. HG for me.

MAC Bronze is exactly what it says it is! A true bronze colour. It is a very warm colour but doesn't look orange or copper on me. The finish and pigmentation is buttery and EXCELLENT. I have almost completely finished this colour and will definitely repurchase! I like to wear Bronze as an all over wash with a dark brown in the outer corner. It is the perfect smokey but understated eye for my light olive yellow skintone and brown eyes. It makes my brown eyes appear lighter and more radiant!
This is also a PERFECT crease colour with gold/champagne lid colours! A staple for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is a perfect bronze! Looks great on my tan skin and has a great consistency.

on 7/11/2015 5:31:00 PM

Yep, I wear it as a bronzer...sheered out it's perfect and is a better color bronzer than I've ever found. In my next life MAC will put a mirror in their eyeshadows!

on 7/30/2014 11:11:00 AM

Well this shawdow is giving my all time fav Mulch a run! Bronze is beautiful golden color with a pretty shimmer to it! Makes my brown eyes pop!! I alternate this with Mulch but beginning to use this one more. Love it!!!!!

on 2/3/2014 1:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love love this colour. I mix with Mac Coppering and apply to lids. I then apply Mac Print to the crease and blend. Stunning. Apply Mac Print to lower lash line and then mix Bronze and Coppering from Mac and go over the Print on the lower lash line. Use Teddy or Smoulder eyeliner from Mac. My HG smoked brown eye look. Looks stunning for evening night out or even day time.

on 1/19/2014 3:58:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

The girl at the counter recommended it to me, as I have slightly hooded lids. I was looking for a color combo that work with the hidden crease. She said, try just a darker color on the lid and recommended this. It turned out to be a good purchase. I have blue eyes, but I think it go well with brown or green eyes. It does look like a bronze and has a slight shimmer. The color is quite deep. MAC does have good quality shadows with better pigment and longevity than the many cheeper shadows I have tried and some not so cheap. I like the little pots and how the brush picks up the color. It's not so densely packed in that it's hard to get on the brush. Quads and palettes can be a pain as the colors smear and mix and fall out.

on 1/8/2014 6:40:00 AM

Great colour and product. Firstly it's so pigmented and it lasts like forever. The colour is made for everyone and feels great on my eyes!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really love this shadow for the crease, It doesn't look weird on my yellow asian skin color, I am wearing it lightly on my profile pic.