MAC Frost - Bronze

MAC Frost - Bronze

4.6

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Color is bronze with no orange tones in it and it reminds me particularly of Teddy Eye Kohl. I use it as an outer corner of eye color and a crease color. You don't need much on your brush because it's very pigmented and a little goes a long way -- it can go on VERY darkly easily! Great for summer. I love to pair it with shroom or ricepaper or canton candy paint as a wash. I'm a MMM with light blonde hair, dark brown eyes and normal skin.

on 12/8/2015 9:07:00 PM

A gorgeous, well pigmented colour. A must have for any nude and brown make up lovers. So easy to apply, looks great with All That Glitters or Honesty. Recommend, recommend, recommend.

To Read all 263 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

A MUST HAVE. The best eyeshadow I ever owned by far.The color is so amazing and the pigmentation is excellent. The color is flattering on everyone. Mine fell and the shadow broke. That sucked because it lost a lot off the product. I still feel sad about it I really miss that eyeshadow. HG for me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Nc30-35, warm and yellow

To me, this eyeshadow is a cross between Mac's Amber lights and urban decay's smog. It's a bright orange-bronze color that makes my brown eyes pop. Formula is smooth and color payoff is awesome. Definitely would repurchase!

on 8/9/2015 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful bronze eyeshadow. It just leans way too warm on me and I can't find the right place to wear it. Tried it in the crease, on the lid -- works best as a liner to make my blue eyes pop.

MAC Bronze is exactly what it says it is! A true bronze colour. It is a very warm colour but doesn't look orange or copper on me. The finish and pigmentation is buttery and EXCELLENT. I have almost completely finished this colour and will definitely repurchase! I like to wear Bronze as an all over wash with a dark brown in the outer corner. It is the perfect smokey but understated eye for my light olive yellow skintone and brown eyes. It makes my brown eyes appear lighter and more radiant!
This is also a PERFECT crease colour with gold/champagne lid colours! A staple for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is a perfect bronze! Looks great on my tan skin and has a great consistency.

on 7/11/2015 5:31:00 PM

Yep, I wear it as a bronzer...sheered out it's perfect and is a better color bronzer than I've ever found. In my next life MAC will put a mirror in their eyeshadows!

on 7/30/2014 11:11:00 AM

Well this shawdow is giving my all time fav Mulch a run! Bronze is beautiful golden color with a pretty shimmer to it! Makes my brown eyes pop!! I alternate this with Mulch but beginning to use this one more. Love it!!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a very classic color that looks good on anyone regardless of skin tone, hair, or eye color.

Bronze is a really wonderful shade in this kind of color family. A lot of the time "bronze" shades from other brands tend to run VERY warm and that tends to make my eyes look rather sickly. Bronze is nicely neutral without being boring.

It is a wonderful color but not highly original or unique. Don't get me wrong I love the shade but I think you could probably find a dupe fairly easily.

I have this in a 4 pallet with: phloof!, orb, and satin taupe (all of which I have also reviewed!)