MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

on 7/11/2015 5:31:00 PM

Yep, I wear it as a bronzer...sheered out it's perfect and is a better color bronzer than I've ever found. In my next life MAC will put a mirror in their eyeshadows!

on 1/19/2014 3:58:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

The girl at the counter recommended it to me, as I have slightly hooded lids. I was looking for a color combo that work with the hidden crease. She said, try just a darker color on the lid and recommended this. It turned out to be a good purchase. I have blue eyes, but I think it go well with brown or green eyes. It does look like a bronze and has a slight shimmer. The color is quite deep. MAC does have good quality shadows with better pigment and longevity than the many cheeper shadows I have tried and some not so cheap. I like the little pots and how the brush picks up the color. It's not so densely packed in that it's hard to get on the brush. Quads and palettes can be a pain as the colors smear and mix and fall out.

MAC Bronze is a soft, easy-to-blend eye shadow that looks great with the lustre shadows that are golden in hue, i.e., retrospeck, honeylust. I use it for the crease and outer corner to define the shape of my eye. I smudge Powerpoint Stubborn Brown for liner. NC20, green eyes, brunette hair, light yellow olive complexion