MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive age: 36-43
MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is a perfect bronze! Looks great on my tan skin and has a great consistency.

on 1/15/2011 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

NW20's (or close) this is the brown/bronze color you have been trying to find! I went through Mulch (too red-emphasized dark under eye circles), Romp (ok, but boring and not doing much for my brown eyes), Woodwinked (too orange) and I was ready to give up. But my very insistant friend kept telling me I should try Bronze, it would be brilliant on my NW20 skin, brown eyes, black/brown hair. She was actually supposed to show me this, but she couldn't get away from a client at the time I was in her salon. So, since I had time, I just went to MAC for myself to try it. I wasn't sold right away, but then when the MA was telling me how gold it skewed, I was intrigued. Golds ROCK my brown eyes. Once I got home, it was a complete "aha" moment. The golden brown, with golden frost color doesn't make me look sick (it makes me look sexy), makes my brown eyes pop and gives me a gorgeous brown smokey eye look! If you have been burned with all the other colors I mentioned above, don't give up until you have given Bronze a chance.