MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

Filtered by age: 36-43
MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.4

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Color is bronze with no orange tones in it and it reminds me particularly of Teddy Eye Kohl. I use it as an outer corner of eye color and a crease color. You don't need much on your brush because it's very pigmented and a little goes a long way -- it can go on VERY darkly easily! Great for summer. I love to pair it with shroom or ricepaper or canton candy paint as a wash. I'm a MMM with light blonde hair, dark brown eyes and normal skin.

on 8/9/2015 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful bronze eyeshadow. It just leans way too warm on me and I can't find the right place to wear it. Tried it in the crease, on the lid -- works best as a liner to make my blue eyes pop.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is a perfect bronze! Looks great on my tan skin and has a great consistency.

on 11/28/2012 8:47:00 AM

C3/NC20/NC25 here...Loved this color in the pot and swatched but on my lids it simply looks like a dark brown. Nothing special. I read the reviews and would have happily welcomed the orange and red tones that people complained about it pulling seeing as Texture, Soft Brown and Bamboo are among my favorite eye shadows. Actually, I would expect reddish and orange since that's the description of the color bronze. Seeing as I already have Cork (which I love) and it isn't quite as dark, I see this one going back.

on 5/5/2011 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got this MAC Bronze eyeshadow by accident. I supposed to get the Satin Taupe but I got the Bronze instead. I forget to check it at the store and the MAC assistant made a mistake. I was thinking to send it back but I just used it anyways. Now I like it so much and use it for my everyday look.

on 1/15/2011 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

NW20's (or close) this is the brown/bronze color you have been trying to find! I went through Mulch (too red-emphasized dark under eye circles), Romp (ok, but boring and not doing much for my brown eyes), Woodwinked (too orange) and I was ready to give up. But my very insistant friend kept telling me I should try Bronze, it would be brilliant on my NW20 skin, brown eyes, black/brown hair. She was actually supposed to show me this, but she couldn't get away from a client at the time I was in her salon. So, since I had time, I just went to MAC for myself to try it. I wasn't sold right away, but then when the MA was telling me how gold it skewed, I was intrigued. Golds ROCK my brown eyes. Once I got home, it was a complete "aha" moment. The golden brown, with golden frost color doesn't make me look sick (it makes me look sexy), makes my brown eyes pop and gives me a gorgeous brown smokey eye look! If you have been burned with all the other colors I mentioned above, don't give up until you have given Bronze a chance.

on 7/14/2010 12:49:00 PM

Beautiful! I'm a simple "light-wash-of-color" kind of gal, and this is absolutely lovely used that way (and works great for more dramatic uses too, I'm sure). It would be very easy to overdo it since this is highly pigmented and frosty, but with a light hand it works great for my needs. A true winner! I think this color would look wonderful with every eye color (mine are green and they pop with this). For the record, I also feel this way about my beloved Satin Taupe (light wash-of-color, etc).

on 1/20/2010 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

A "must have" eyeshadow. I'm onto my second pan and wear it at least once or twice a week if not more. It looks good on all eye colours and can be used all over the lid, on the crease, it can be neutral with other browns such as Mulled Cider or Cork, or can be used with silver or Melon pigment for a great party look. LOVE this colour, it's just so versatile. You will not be wasting money in getting this, but as other reviewers have noted, it does get a bit crumbly as you get to the bottom.

on 10/6/2009 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Beautiful color. Beautiful texture. Great as a crease color. Very pretty & goes with a big variety of colors.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG eyeshadow!!! I used to love purples (have a drawer of them that have not been touched in two years) My fiance informed that he thought the purples were overpowering for my hazel eyes, so I went on a brown eyeshadow frenzy~ I wanted something that could give me the intensity of purple and make my hazel eye's pop! Bronze is it for me....I use it daily and have had it for over a year and just today hit pan (never happens to me!) If anyone knows of another brand that sells a brown as gorgeous as MAC bronze (no orange,peach, or copper hues for me) let me know. I would love to find more brands that have colors as intense as this. I have purchased almost all of MAC's browns and none hit home for me like bronze!