MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.8

on 7/3/2013 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am very fair (NW10, freckled) with blue eyes, and this eyeshadow looks incredible. If I want a look where I only have to use one eyeshadow, Bronze is the color I'd choose every time. On fair skin this color pops, and makes blue eyes look even more blue. Highly recommended if you have this skin/eye combo!!!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Bronze was a shadow I purchased over a year ago and maybe only used it once. It was lost in my sea of shadows and today I decided to fish it out. Incredible shadow A+ in pigmentation, quality and staying power. I regret not paying more attention to this shadow. Bronze is actually pretty versatile and goes beautifully with purples, golds, browns, black and even some greens. The shade shows up vibrant on my NC40 skintone. The shade comes off as a bit coppery on me and really pulls out the red tone in my brown eyes. No complaints and will be mindful to use this gem more often!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this review is easy for me -
yes, yes, yes!

excellent colour on its own or paired with carbon, typographic, espresso, woodwinked or brule. love how easy this is to apply, love the colour pay off. excellent choice, new favourite!

on 5/9/2012 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I had been looking for a true bronze for a while before I found this (so many bronze es have reddish tones, especially when blended out a bit). On me this is a warm but not coppery mid-bronze. This is a intense frost, not glittery at all, but very shiny and shimmery. I find a little goes a long way. Quite buildable, or can be applied wet for a very intense look. I often use this wet as a liner.

Well I must rave about this color, I just recently bought it. I am a NW20 and use medium dark mineralize powder. I had always been wearing Tempting mainly in the summer and into fall mixed with Patina, but come winter I'm paler and the Tempting starts looking too dark for me. I wanted a shimmer bronze/brown and this Bronze is perfect! It looks beautiful now in the winter and will easily be a year round color in the same way I use Satin Taupe year round (which is my go to color). Bronze can be worn by itself, on top of Groundwork paint pot with Patina in the crease or even Wedge to tone it down a bit. Love it!

on 9/7/2010 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this a couple of month ago and I reach for it every single day since then, so I guess that is what you call favorite. It's a pretty pigmented bronze-brown color that I use as an all over the lid color with a little all that glitters and vanilla on the inner corner. Sometimes I add a little parfait amour to give a sort of lilac-brown feeling which is my favorite. The color lasts all day on my lid and you don't need much effort to apply it. Sometimes I don't even use a brush if I don't feel like, just my fingers and it blends easily. It's a must have for brown-eyed girls!

A fantastic shadow that is extremely versatile, looks great on many complexions, and well loved in my collection. Highly pigmented, blendable with a beautiful shimmer finish. Love wearing either Patina or Arena on the lid with Bronze in the crease as a quick daytime look, add a darker shade (Brun or Carbon) in the outer V for a more dramatic look. It's such a great shadow that I have repurchased.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This was my first MAC shadow and it's one of my top 5 still. When I first got it, I always thought it was one I needed to pair with something else to make it look good so I never really wore it. After playing with it, I applied as a wash on my green eyes and WOW, it makes them really pop. It looks classy, polished and quite beautiful. I can (and do) wear this with everything. This, some black liner, mascara and I'm done. I will absolutely repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this color. Great for summer, or even fall. I am a redhead with brown eyes and coppery flecks, and this brings them out. Fantastic color.

on 5/10/2010 8:09:00 PM

This is a very beautiful bronze color. It is as the name says, bronze. I love it in the summer, and as a pick me up when the weather is cooler. i def recommend this color.