MAC Frost - Bronze

Filtered by age: 25-29
MAC Frost - Bronze

4.7

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

A MUST HAVE. The best eyeshadow I ever owned by far.The color is so amazing and the pigmentation is excellent. The color is flattering on everyone. I applied it with my finger before i knew about brushes and even then it looked great. Mine fell and the shadow broke. That sucked because it lost a lot off the product. I still feel sad about it I really miss that eyeshadow. HG for me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Nc30-35, warm and yellow

To me, this eyeshadow is a cross between Mac's Amber lights and urban decay's smog. It's a bright orange-bronze color that makes my brown eyes pop. Formula is smooth and color payoff is awesome. Definitely would repurchase!

MAC Bronze is exactly what it says it is! A true bronze colour. It is a very warm colour but doesn't look orange or copper on me. The finish and pigmentation is buttery and EXCELLENT. I have almost completely finished this colour and will definitely repurchase! I like to wear Bronze as an all over wash with a dark brown in the outer corner. It is the perfect smokey but understated eye for my light olive yellow skintone and brown eyes. It makes my brown eyes appear lighter and more radiant!
This is also a PERFECT crease colour with gold/champagne lid colours! A staple for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really love this shadow for the crease, It doesn't look weird on my yellow asian skin color, I am wearing it lightly on my profile pic.

on 9/21/2013 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

My mom was looking for a bronze color and she certainly lucked out. It looks gorgeous on her. It's a beautiful color that can be worn alone for a minimal makeup look or blended for a soft smokey eye. I often steal the color for an everyday look.

No matter what your skintone or eye color this shade needs to be in your collection. True to its name, it is a beautiful bronze shade that does not lean too red which most bronze e/s do. It is a veluxe pearl, so this e/s is extremely pigmented and blends with ease. Because it is a warm shade it brings out my green eyes more so than neutral browns like mulch. I like to wear it simply... bronze on the lid and crease and blanc type to highlight. Check out my my blog for pics:

http://eyeshadowaa.blogspot.com/ continued >>

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is my HG shadow for a neutral eye! I love this color on my complexion (NW45), its a pretty rich bronze shade. I have minimal fallout and it blends perfect. I can wear this alone or use it as a blending shade with other colors. Most times I wear it to school or whenever I don't want a lot of makeup look on my face. Please MAC don't ever discontinue this shade!

on 10/18/2011 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This has become my staple eyeshadow. Its a lovely shimmery brown shade without being too over powering, so perfect to wear in the day time! I hope they never discontinue this shade!

on 5/25/2011 1:42:00 AM

Bronze is my go-to brown eye shadow.
- - -
Pros - the name says it all --> a very pretty frosted bronze shade. minimal fallout. long lasting and does not fade. color is universally flattering (I'm fair and it looks great / my suite mate has an olive skin tone and when she uses it it looks great on her too). very pigmented / great color pay off.
- - -
Cons - none.
- - -
Overall - this is my go to brown shadow for when I want to look a little more put together without using a lot of effort. It looks great by itself. The gold undertones really bring out my brown eyes. Not orange undertones (like woodwinked) just medium brown with slight gold. Though this color isn't unique by any means and is definitely dupe-able it is worth owning.

I am a MAC NC20, and I love love love this shade. This is my go to shade for everyday look, it makes my brown eyes look so pretty! And the texture is very creamy and easy to blend, 5 stars!