MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

Filtered by age: 19-24
MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.5

on 12/8/2015 9:07:00 PM

A gorgeous, well pigmented colour. A must have for any nude and brown make up lovers. So easy to apply, looks great with All That Glitters or Honesty. Recommend, recommend, recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a very classic color that looks good on anyone regardless of skin tone, hair, or eye color.

Bronze is a really wonderful shade in this kind of color family. A lot of the time "bronze" shades from other brands tend to run VERY warm and that tends to make my eyes look rather sickly. Bronze is nicely neutral without being boring.

It is a wonderful color but not highly original or unique. Don't get me wrong I love the shade but I think you could probably find a dupe fairly easily.

I have this in a 4 pallet with: phloof!, orb, and satin taupe (all of which I have also reviewed!)

on 2/3/2014 2:10:00 PM

My first MAC eyeshadow, and I love it so much. It's a beautiful bronze colour, not too red, and I use it almost everyday. It is soo pigmented. It blends wonderfully and looks amazing on my warm undertone. I use it to define my crease and it looks great. Love this shade and will continue to repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

One of my favorite eyeshadows by MAC. It Blends perfectly and lasts all day. Mixed it the other day with coppering and my BF said it was the best combination I did so far with eyeshadows. Would definitely repurchase it.

on 11/3/2013 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bronze is probably the most gorgeous bronze shade of anything I have ever seen. I wish they sold a furniture paint in this shade and I would paint everything in my house with it haha :) But seriously, this blends so well, and it goes very well with other shades, so the amount of looks you can create with this eye shadow is awesome. For me, I am an NW25 and this would be perfect for a smoldering darker eye for a night out, and for darker skin tones, that's where the magic happens. I can't even imagine how gorgeous this shade would be on darker skinned women (or men, hey, I don't judge). Love love loveeeee this shadow!!! Great for everyone :) 8.9/10

on 1/2/2013 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my all time FAVORITE eyeshadow.. I can't even describe how much I love this shadow. I'm already on my third and I love, love, love it. I'm a NW40/NC45, so it's a little darker than my skintone and the shimmer is so pretty. I can wear this eyeshadow every single day and trust me, everyone should have this one in their stash. I'm going to order one more, because I'm almost over my third one. Trust me, they last for a long time and you only need a little!

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i really felt the need to review Bronze, because i bought this during a MAC starter kit type purchase. i figured that it was a boring colour, but would be useful and a good intro to MAC eyeshadows. i actually hit pan on this without even barely noticing! even since my MAC eyeshadow collection has grown, this has still remained an unconscious favourite and now it's nearly out!
Bronze is actually very special, because it is a true, spot on, buttery bronze. not too orange, not too burgundy. just bronze. it's very basic and very beautiful. i enjoy using it with 'Indianwood' paint pot, and as a crease colour. for a long time i also just used this with 'Bare Study' paint pot as a contour and crease colour for days when i was in a super rush and it really did the trick. this is also just great for intensifying any golden colours and giving them more dimension and definition.
Bronze also really enriches my brown eyes and makes the brown in them almost match the eyeshadow!
very versatile, beautiful staple.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is a really pretty eyeshadow, but it seemed to clash with my skin color for some reason. I found that I like Mulch a little bit better. This is still beautiful nonetheless. I am an NW45 for reference

on 1/16/2012 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Beautiful true bronze colour. Makes my brown eyes look even browner!!

on 1/5/2012 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

If you are looking for the perfect Bronze shade, this is it! True to its name, this is a medium shimmery Bronze. Very warmed toned and with a pretty frost finish. Super pigmented, buildable and stays put all day. Great for a crease color and sexy smokey look. I am giving it a 5 although I find Bronze to be a little too orange, even on my warm toned skin. People compliment me on my eyes when I wear it so it must be nice! Pairs well with All that Glitters, Amber Lights or Wookwinked on the lid.