Uploaded by Tovah

Reviews

3.0
fromEire1

Oct/20/2014

I got this as a free gift in a pan. This looks like a super glittery cross between a blush and a bronzer. The glitter is not an overspray either. Because,there is so much glitter it can accentuate aged skin,and be hard to blend,yet I found that this can indeed look natural. The glitter is not as obvious when you step back to take a look at it. This feels soft to the touch. If your skin is allergy …Read more

About reviewer (272 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

fromkyl77

May/12/2014

This is very dark in the packaging but looks surprisingly natural on. You only need a light amount. So, use a delicate touch when applying. Affordable compared to department store blushes. I would buy this again.

About reviewer (530 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Sep/24/2004

Great color and you only need a small amount as color seems to be concentrated. Not a bad price either

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

3.0

Aug/09/2003

This compact is small. The size of a silver dollar. I find it to be well made and has a mirror. The color is pinky bronze. It looked different on the website. It has a tiny amount of shimmer. Since it is darker than I thought, I went very easy on the application. It was on sale at their website. I am not sure I would buy it again.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age36-43