CLINIQUE Airbrush Concealer

CLINIQUE Airbrush Concealer

3.5

dimethicone; water; isopentyldiol; polymethylsilsequioxane; trisiloxane; methyl trimethicone; pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate; phenyl trimethicone; tribehenin; PEG-10 Dimethicone; hydrogenated polyisobutene; silica; lecithin; polysilicone-11; lauryl PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone; caffeine; dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer; dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer; propylene carbonate; triethoxycaprylylsilane; triethyl citrate; sodium chloride; disteardimonium hectorite; laureth-7; sodium hyaluronate; dipropylene glycol; sodium dehydroacetate; polyaminopropyl biguanide; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol; /- CI 77891; CI 77491; CI 77492; CI 77499; CI 77163; mica

on 9/1/2018 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I’m medium-toned Black and I wear Golden Honey. I have darkness under my eyes and near the inner corners. This concealer blends in like melted butter. It brightens the area and conceals the darkness without looking obvious or heavy. It does not crease and you do not have to set it with powder. There’s no fragrance and it lasts all day. Because the tube isn’t clear, you cannot tell when you’re going to run out so if you love it keep an extra on hand.

Had this a a week. Forgot to look at ingredients. BISMUTH ingredient is a PIMPLE WAITING TO ARRIVE!!!!!!!. Bismuth is a sharp mineral that will irritate and caused me a new pimple every day the past week. I returned this once I came to my senses and looked at the ingredients. I exchanged it for Cliniques Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer 24-hour wear. I think I'm going to like this. The "regular" Beyond Perfecting Concealer by Clinique also has BISMUTH in it so don't use that one either unless you want pimples. The Beyond perfecting Super Concealer 24 hour wear has NO BISMUTH so I should be good. It didnt feel dry in the store as I was fearful for long lasting. The rep said she really liked it so I will review in week or so.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I got recommended this by a friend. It worked well for her. But to me it is kinda mediocre. I like its consistency, it's the right amount of fluid and cream. Easy to blend. Nice shades of colors, easy to match. However doesnt brighten up the undereye, leaves creases below the eyes and does not conceal well.

on 2/18/2018 9:39:00 AM

Fantastic concealer for Summer and errr... mature skins. It has a creamy light formula that hides imperfections and discolouration in the undereye, without creasing. Actually, it blurs and soften the fine lines and riddles. You might need to re-aply, depending on your skin type. The colour selection is a bit limited, and though it looks sheer, it can be buildable if you need medium coverage.

on 7/6/2017 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

This has so little pigmentation. Also the color selection is sad. There's no variety of golden, warm peach or yellow tones here. I was matched to a color that is quite pink by the sales person. It looks ashy on me, and I cant even use it as a highlighter because its just not pigmented enough.

For this amount of pigment, you could just get one of those cheap L.A Girl Pro concealers, or any of the highlighter type pens from the drugstore, and those have more color choices! Even Wet n Wild has one. The Airbrush concealer is just going to work for fair women or people with neutral to cool undertones that dont have a lot to cover up.

on 5/22/2017 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I was afraid that this concealer may be too heavy and cakey in my under eyes, and this is exactly what happened. I tried applying with some lotion mixed in but it still occurred. The color was too white for my dark skin. I will go back to you regular concealer! Love their products though!

on 5/20/2017 5:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a nice brightening concealer. My problem with it is that it is very drying. I have dry skin and tried every lotion, eye cream and oil, but this still looked dry on my skin. I think this would be great if you have oily or combo skin.

on 1/3/2017 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Bought this because Lisa Eldridge keeps raving about it in her videos. I find this meh. Liquid concealers usually work on me best (I have oily skin and my under eye always creases), but this one is too sheer, and still cakes despite me using my favorite (tried&tested) setting method (I bake my undereye with the Laura Mercier powder for at least 5 minutes). Other concealers (mostly MAC) have worked with the method I mentioned, but this one doesn't. Creases after just 3 hours, and is usually gone by lunch time.

I feel like this works best as a brightening concealer more than an under eye concealer, which means I only use on the area nearest my nose.

on 12/25/2016 10:42:00 PM

It's an okay concealer. I found that the lightest color was too pink and then the next one up was too orange for me. It blends pretty nicely and I didn't find it caked up with build up but I wouldn't purchase again. Love Clinique just not a fan of this product

on 8/31/2016 8:45:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the best concealer I have used. It covers my horrible age spots and dark circles. Use it sparingly and with proper blending it won't run into the fine lines.