Clinique Airbrush Concealer

Clinique Airbrush Concealer

3.6

dimethicone; water; isopentyldiol; polymethylsilsequioxane; trisiloxane; methyl trimethicone; pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate; phenyl trimethicone; tribehenin; PEG-10 Dimethicone; hydrogenated polyisobutene; silica; lecithin; polysilicone-11; lauryl PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone; caffeine; dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer; dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer; propylene carbonate; triethoxycaprylylsilane; triethyl citrate; sodium chloride; disteardimonium hectorite; laureth-7; sodium hyaluronate; dipropylene glycol; sodium dehydroacetate; polyaminopropyl biguanide; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol; /- CI 77891; CI 77491; CI 77492; CI 77499; CI 77163; mica

on 8/31/2016 8:45:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the best concealer I have used. It covers my horrible age spots and dark circles. Use it sparingly and with proper blending it won't run into the fine lines.

on 3/30/2016 7:41:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

It's a light concealer but overall I like it. It matches my skin tone and it doesn't settle in my fine line. It doesn't crease at all and it offers sheer coverage.

The only think I don't like so much is the packaging because I can not control how much product comes out of the brush.

To Read all 231 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/28/2016 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Great highlighting concealer! It's very lightweight yet pigmented enough to conceal and highlight the dark circles around my eyes (which is honestly the only place i use it; i use other concealers on my face and blemishes). It's perfect for the tear trough area. I love the packaging too; a little clicky pen that makes it easy to just grab and use the little brush tip to swipe on and blend. Price-wise, i'd say it's right in the middle of some of the higher priced drugstore highlighting concealers (like Revlon) and pricer department store ones. I have very sensitive eyes and don't irritate them at all (i use it on both the upper and lower eye). It stays almost all day as well.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

on 10/14/2015 8:48:00 PM

Bought this after watching a few Lisa Eldridge videos. I needed something to brighten a few spots on my face and this is perfect. I use it around the eyes and nose. If you want heavy concealing, this is not what you want. This seems good for a subtle brightening that will leave you looking fresher and natural at the same time. Love it.

on 6/21/2015 5:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Just bought the concealer for the dark circles under my eyes (I love my New job but getting up early is a drama for my eyes)
It covers the dark circles nice, I wouldn't use it on pimples because the coverage is not super.
The package is lovely and I love the little brush because it is easier to apply the product.
unfortunately it cakes a bit at the end of the day.
It is a pricey product, but I had a discount coupon so I didn't pay to much.

on 6/10/2015 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

My mom was getting her makeup done at ulta and she showed the MUA her concealer she'd be using (this one) and the MUA took her from her hands and gave it to me, saying "this is too light and scary on you. It'll suit your daughter better." Since then, I've used it a few times in a few different ways. First, for attempting to cover my hideous biotin-induced acne explosion. Terrible, this should not even be called a concealer because it's so lightweight, it just settles into the texture of your pimple and offers zero coverage. Then I tried this for under eye circles. Better, but not spectacular. I'm used to my ultra-thick nars concealer, so this felt like water. Finally, it has found a place in my makeup routine for defining my brows, and I like it for that. And only that. The brush tip gives you precision and the color is so similar to my skin tone that it blends right in. However, I would never buy this. I have a similar product by Flower beauty and I actually prefer that cheap, drugstore thing to this. Plus the smell is just... Weird.

on 5/25/2015 6:40:00 AM

Uso este corrector desde que lo descubri gracias a Lisa Eldridge que lo utiliza con frecuencia.. . habia empezado la busqueda del corrector perfecto (si es que existe) desde hacia tiempo y cuando vi que ella lo utilizaba me decidi a probarlo. Me gusta porque no es muy denso y no se cuartea con las arruguitas del ojo.. ademas queda muy natural... no me gustan esos correctores densos que de lejos bien, pero de cerca parecen pegamento con color. Ahora he visto que hay uno de Giogio Armani que recomiendan mucho, puede ser que lo pruebe!

I just bought this concealer as a replacement to an old drugstore brand. So far so good. I have the 04 neutral fair shade and it matches my fair skin very well. I also love how this product isn't super thick like a lot of other concealers. If say it's a light to medium coverage concealer so if you want more coverage it might not be the best product for you. But it is fairly build able. As for the brush, it's not bad. I like knowing that its more hygienic then having to dip my fingers into a pot.

I like the formula, its not too thin and not too thick, does not settle in my fine lines. Other than that this is not for me. one shade is too light and the other is too dark with nothing in the middle. I also did not notice any "brightening" properties. Will not be purchasing this again.