Clinique Airbrush Concealer

Clinique Airbrush Concealer

3.6

dimethicone; water; isopentyldiol; polymethylsilsequioxane; trisiloxane; methyl trimethicone; pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate; phenyl trimethicone; tribehenin; PEG-10 Dimethicone; hydrogenated polyisobutene; silica; lecithin; polysilicone-11; lauryl PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone; caffeine; dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer; dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer; propylene carbonate; triethoxycaprylylsilane; triethyl citrate; sodium chloride; disteardimonium hectorite; laureth-7; sodium hyaluronate; dipropylene glycol; sodium dehydroacetate; polyaminopropyl biguanide; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol; /- CI 77891; CI 77491; CI 77492; CI 77499; CI 77163; mica

on 5/22/2017 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I was afraid that this concealer may be too heavy and cakey in my under eyes, and this is exactly what happened. I tried applying with some lotion mixed in but it still occurred. The color was too white for my dark skin. I will go back to you regular concealer! Love their products though!

on 5/20/2017 5:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a nice brightening concealer. My problem with it is that it is very drying. I have dry skin and tried every lotion, eye cream and oil, but this still looked dry on my skin. I think this would be great if you have oily or combo skin.

on 1/3/2017 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Bought this because Lisa Eldridge keeps raving about it in her videos. I find this meh. Liquid concealers usually work on me best (I have oily skin and my under eye always creases), but this one is too sheer, and still cakes despite me using my favorite (tried&tested) setting method (I bake my undereye with the Laura Mercier powder for at least 5 minutes). Other concealers (mostly MAC) have worked with the method I mentioned, but this one doesn't. Creases after just 3 hours, and is usually gone by lunch time.

I feel like this works best as a brightening concealer more than an under eye concealer, which means I only use on the area nearest my nose.

on 12/25/2016 10:42:00 PM

It's an okay concealer. I found that the lightest color was too pink and then the next one up was too orange for me. It blends pretty nicely and I didn't find it caked up with build up but I wouldn't purchase again. Love Clinique just not a fan of this product

on 8/31/2016 8:45:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the best concealer I have used. It covers my horrible age spots and dark circles. Use it sparingly and with proper blending it won't run into the fine lines.

on 3/30/2016 7:41:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

It's a light concealer but overall I like it. It matches my skin tone and it doesn't settle in my fine line. It doesn't crease at all and it offers sheer coverage.

The only think I don't like so much is the packaging because I can not control how much product comes out of the brush.

on 1/28/2016 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Great highlighting concealer! It's very lightweight yet pigmented enough to conceal and highlight the dark circles around my eyes (which is honestly the only place i use it; i use other concealers on my face and blemishes). It's perfect for the tear trough area. I love the packaging too; a little clicky pen that makes it easy to just grab and use the little brush tip to swipe on and blend. Price-wise, i'd say it's right in the middle of some of the higher priced drugstore highlighting concealers (like Revlon) and pricer department store ones. I have very sensitive eyes and don't irritate them at all (i use it on both the upper and lower eye). It stays almost all day as well.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

on 10/14/2015 8:48:00 PM

Bought this after watching a few Lisa Eldridge videos. I needed something to brighten a few spots on my face and this is perfect. I use it around the eyes and nose. If you want heavy concealing, this is not what you want. This seems good for a subtle brightening that will leave you looking fresher and natural at the same time. Love it.

on 6/21/2015 5:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Just bought the concealer for the dark circles under my eyes (I love my New job but getting up early is a drama for my eyes)
It covers the dark circles nice, I wouldn't use it on pimples because the coverage is not super.
The package is lovely and I love the little brush because it is easier to apply the product.
unfortunately it cakes a bit at the end of the day.
It is a pricey product, but I had a discount coupon so I didn't pay to much.