no images

price range

Reviews

fromDragun

Sep/22/2005

This is heaven in a tub. Wedding Cake Whip to me smells just like a cake covered in fondant. Sweet, creamy and foody. The texture of the whip is divine too, smooth and creamy and sinks in nicely. My favorite part of this product is the fact that the scent lingers on my skin for a very long time. Definately a re-purchase.

About reviewer (430 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Aug/06/2005

All I can say is that this is PURE HEAVEN!!! I reach for this and NE's Amour de cacao more than any other fragrance I own!

Monique has the best customer service and her products are the highest quality, I dont know how she stays so reasonable.

Back to Wedding Cake- it is such a soft scent and everytime I wear it, I feel pretty. The whip is so creamy and goes on …

About reviewer (87 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

Jul/28/2005

OH this stuff is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! The body whip is so creamy and thick and moisturizing. Makes my skin so smooooooovvvvvvvve...and holds the scents so well. Wedding Cake is such a lovely light gentle scent. This is a great scent to layer with other scents.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

3.0

Jul/19/2005

Not sure what's so spectacular about this scent. It seemed kind of flat to me. The consistency of the cream is great though - sinks right in.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jul/15/2005

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a beautiful scent to layer with other scents.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

Jul/02/2005

I love the texture of NE's whips -- they're so fluffy, like frosting from a jar, and they moisturize really well. Wedding Cake is a subtle, sweet vanilla scent that is perfect for any occasion and layers well with lots of other scents.

About reviewer (133 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Jun/14/2005

Bought this because of all the raves on the boards...I have to say that I'm not quite sure why get gets soooooooo many of the raves but this is a nice cream! The vanilla is mild and I can see myself layering it with a number of different scents...the whip itelf is very moisturizing...and I'm usually a butter person. But this stuff is great for summer and I would love to get it in lots …Read more

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

HairBlack

May/28/2005

Let me just start by saying that I get the "plastic note" from most etailer's lotions/creams. I posted on Frag & B&B to ask which etailer lotions are the best and don't have the plastic smell. Natural Esscents had the best recs so I placed and order. Well, they were right. This is the perfect whip. It's lightly scented but perfect. It's just sweet enough. My …Read more

About reviewer (75 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Apr/11/2005

I love the wedding cake scent! I'm probably on my fourth tub of this stuff! Smells like a yummy vanilla cake! I love the new body whip formula also, not greasy!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily

HairBrunette

Feb/06/2005

Oh this is absolutley the best ever body moisturizer. I had read that a woman woke up licking her arm after applying this to her the night before. I totally believe that! It smells so wonderful...pure paridise....just like a wedding cake.......Oh the compliments that I receive each time I have this whip on.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age25-29