Caress Moisturizing Body Wash

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this body wash! They all smell really good and lather up well. Plus they are moisturizing! You get a lot of body wash for a reasonable price. I would buy these again.

I love this body wash. I bought the Berry-scented type, and I was truly impressed. It lathers up nicely and smells great. There's not much more to say other than that this body wash is very reasonably priced and is just as good as Bath and Body Works' shower gel and body wash. Definite repurchase!

on 8/29/2004 4:02:00 PM

I got this in a gift set,its just so-so

I admit to buying a knockoff store brand of this (Family Dollar) but, I have used the original and it's very rich, moisturizing, and has a pleasant, clean, springtime scent. Cleanses well without overdrying, lathers well, too. I can't tell the difference between the name brand and knockoff, either. My daughter loves both.

on 9/28/2004 1:21:00 AM

I bought this stuff because I love the smell of the original bar. However, this stuff smells nothing like that. I'm not overly picky about my body washes though. It makes me feel really clean, and doesn't leave a scent on my skin. Yeah, I'll buy this again. One note, it might be too drying in the wintertime. Ironic, eh?

on 2/18/2005 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have this is Berry Indulging, and i really like it. It leaves my skin softer then any other body wash I have tried. It also smells great, but the smell doesn't stay on your skin (thank goodness!) but it's nice to smell during my morning shower, it wakes me up.

on 8/5/2003 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

For a cheap body wash, this is the best. Leaves my skin clean and smooth.

Like all of you, I have used a LOT of body washes in my day, but always come back to this one. I have adored the smell of Caress for years, reminds me of a summer day. Leaves my skin really soft. For the price, you can't beat it. I love Caress!

All I got from this was a horrid case of the itchies. There's something in it that my skin definitely does not like. And it smells weird.

Popular Body Skincare Products